Hard time w/ handcuffs

CT Cowboy Fan

So I had a great thing going at the RB position with Gordon, Connor and Fournette. Obviously I lost Gordon and Connor, but now I’m havin a hard time figuring out who to play in their absence. It’s a standard league, and luckily I’ve been playing the waiver wire perfectly, so I have ALL the handcuffs. Gotta roll with Fournette tonight, so which two would you play this week?

Gus Edwards vs KC

Austin Ekeler vs Cincy

Spencer Ware vs Ravens

Jeff Wilson Jr vs Denver

11 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

So I had a great thing going at the RB position with Gordon, Connor and Fournette. Obviously I lost Gordon and Connor, but now I’m havin a hard time figuring out who to play in their absence. It’s a standard league, and luckily I’ve been playing the waiver wire perfectly, so I have ALL the handcuffs. Gotta roll with Fournette tonight, so which two would you play this week?

Gus Edwards vs KC

Austin Ekeler vs Cincy

Spencer Ware vs Ravens

Jeff Wilson Jr vs Denver

I'd go with Edwards and Ware. Although I would also said we have a few threads dedicated for questions like this

Due to Forunette doing minimal yesterday in one of my RB spot. Right now I'm planning Gus vs KC in the 2nd RB spot ... And having Gordan\Jackson in the Flex. To me Ekeler is still not the lead back, & they could be looking to give early downs to Jackson. Cinny is the prime matchup & if Chargers have the lead, Jackson should get touches.

So I'm likely going to roll the dice and play Gordan\Jackson in that 4pm time slot (flex) ... Ahead of Ware (v Bal) & Mack (at HOU) who have difficult matchups. 

Archived