Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Hate it...  

...that the movie is still 6 months away 

I have good news, it's only a little under 5 months away.  If the May 3 date holds, 147 days.

Edit, sounds like it will probably be the last weekend in April now.  Still uncertain if they do a Friday release or start a day or 2 earlier.

Edited by THE DUKE

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Didn't show much, and that's what a teaser is supposed to do. But I have to be honest...the Infinity War teaser was a lot better and got me much more hyped.

I don't know that I would say the Infinity War one was a ton better, I think because of how Infinity War ended this trailer is about ideal for this movie. It should show action, it shouldn't show much of anything, because then you're going to give away "the plan". But yeah, it wasn't as exciting per se as the Infinity War trailer

48 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I have good news, it's only a little under 5 months away.  If the May 3 date holds, 147 days.

Edit, sounds like it will probably be the last weekend in April now.  Still uncertain if they do a Friday release or start a day or 2 earlier.

Offically April 26th.

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I wanted Annihilation...oh well.

Didn't show much, and that's what a teaser is supposed to do. But I have to be honest...the Infinity War teaser was a lot better and got me much more hyped.

Annihilation would probably be saved for an Annihilus movie if he ever shows up.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1