Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

17 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I wonder at what point Ant-Man escapes from the Quantum Realm? Black Widow's hair throws off everything lol. In the first trailer when he appears outside of the Avenger's base, Black Widow still has her short blonde hair which makes you think he escaped it rather quickly since that was her hair style in Infinity War and we see it becomes noticeably longer in the second trailer. But in that second trailer when he's looking at the pole with all the missing signs, if you notice the house behind him it has a bunch of overgrowth on it like it hasn't been taken care of in years which leads you to believe it's taken him a long time to escape since the snap occurred.

It'd be too easy if he just immediately exits the Quantum Realm exactly where/when he needs to be and knowing how it all works. I think it's going to take him some time to get it right.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

TBF, it would only take a couple of months to overgrow a yard like that.  My back yard last year was a testament to that.

It wasn't just the yard, it was grown all up the side of the house as well. Maybe it's just me, but the entire scene seems to be portraying that it's been longer than a couple months.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

You cant take any of those as for sure in the same scene. (especially now) it would be very easy to cut together those "security tapes" to something else they are looking at.

This is true, it's just fun to speculate

38 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It'd be too easy if he just immediately exits the Quantum Realm exactly where/when he needs to be and knowing how it all works. I think it's going to take him some time to get it right.

Agreed

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It wasn't just the yard, it was grown all up the side of the house as well. Maybe it's just me, but the entire scene seems to be portraying that it's been longer than a couple months.

That's fair.

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I'd definitely do it. But no way they'd pick me.

The hero we’re looking for is not only a Marvel fanatic, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who’d be enthusiastic about live-tweeting their MCU marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com

While I'd make a twitter just for this they straight up ask for the numbers of followers you have. So good luck to anyone who isn't a social media whore.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

While I'd make a twitter just for this they straight up ask for the numbers of followers you have. So good luck to anyone who isn't a social media whore.

Lol, yep i'm definitely out.

Plus, i can't even make it through one of these movies at night without falling asleep.  No way i could do 40 hours straight.