Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

Part of me hates that it really doesn't show much of anything...but then the other part is glad they didn't. 

Confirms that it will be 'Ronin' making his appearance. Interested to see how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm on his own. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We all know what the plan is, right?

Sit back, have some burgers and drinks while Jeremy Renner saves the got dang day.

Marvel has done him wrong to this point so they better come correct and let him go off!

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Who the hell is this guy. Over the past week he has been popping  up on my feed and I never heard of him nor his site. Why should I trust him?

lol..Well he along a few other marvel guys I follow have been right with their info but I will say take the tweet I posted with a grain of salt but all his other stuff he tweets seems to be on point.

55 minutes ago, D82 said:

Part of me hates that it really doesn't show much of anything...but then the other part is glad they didn't. 

Confirms that it will be 'Ronin' making his appearance. Interested to see how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm on his own. 

yeah same here. I want more but understand why.

The thing that gets me is how much of the trailer contains footage that will be in the actual film? in the infinity war trailer a good portion of those scenes were simply there to fool us.

My guess is he got out through that time vortex that Janet mentioned in the antman/wasp post credit but I'm sure so sure since it seems like in the trailer they aren't that far ahead timewise since the snap.

22 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol..Well he along a few other marvel guys I follow have been right with their info but I will say take the tweet I posted with a grain of salt but all his other stuff he tweets seems to be on point.

Yeah people I trust have been retweeting him, its just strange for him to pop up out of nowhere

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Can someone explain to me who this Ronin guy is and what's his importance in the comics? Cause Wikipedia isn't telling me much.

So below is what I posted in the Infinity War thread when we were talking Hawkeye spoiler fan theories. I will keep it hidden incase people dont want to know

So "Ronin" is just a moniker, like Hawkeye, that multiple people have held in the Marvel Universe. Overall it could push Clint into a more serious/deadly weapon for the Avengers to use, instead of the long range suppressing fire he has been. He could also be more of a Lone Wolf character, who is a much more badass fighter; as "Ronin" is a Samurai reference to the drifter or wanderer, or more importantly 'master-less warrior'

But as far as Infinity War story-line goes; Barton did not take on the Ronin moniker till after he was killed and brought back to life. Something many are speculating to happen in these two movies. Also, Barton as Ronin is loosely connected to who should pick up the mantle of Captain America after Steve Rodgers dies. And that character is connected to the Skrulls and Secret Invasion (plus Dark Reign) and the New Avengers; all plots many have speculated to be part of the next phase of the MCU after Avengers 4.

So while it may just be a nod, it could also be a huge blinking arrow (when combined with Cpt. Marvel and other movies coming out) to the direction we are headed.

**I think what we know now, with how much they emphasized the Farm plot of Barton's' fa ily (that everyone dragged Hawkeye for) that his family was clearly taken by the Snap, or atleast a chunk of it,, and he is now on a mission to kill everything he can to ease the pain and/or correct what happened.

• Like 2