2019 and beyond

lavar703

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So we’re not firing anybody? This is really happening? 

No one is going to come in here and be any better at coaching or coordinating, and they have to know that.  We would just be downgrading from the coaches we have, which is weird to say, but that's how it is when you've got a coach who should be fired, and a GM/President who just won another power struggle (his third one.) . Who wants to come join that?  I've been telling you all this for the past month that no one would be gone and not to get your hopes up.  It's the same reason why we ended up with Manusky in the first place.  

36 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No one is going to come in here and be any better at coaching or coordinating, and they have to know that.  We would just be downgrading from the coaches we have, which is weird to say, but that's how it is when you've got a coach who should be fired, and a GM/President who just won another power struggle (his third one.) . Who wants to come join that?  I've been telling you all this for the past month that no one would be gone and not to get your hopes up.  It's the same reason why we ended up with Manusky in the first place.  

Fire Allen (completely, not just re-assign him) and Manusky then elevate Schaeffer and Tomsula?

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It's not happening.  Even reassigning Allen, we know he's just going to weasel his way into things like he did a few weeks ago. 

Oh, I get that. Just saying there was a reasonable option in house. Whether it would work or not, I don't know, but a pathway does exist.

15 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It's not happening.  Even reassigning Allen, we know he's just going to weasel his way into things like he did a few weeks ago. 

When the stadium looks like it did week 17 all year next year maybe Snyder will learn his lesson? It just seems like a dying franchise that we all need to let go of. Snyder is never going to get it and nobody wants to help him get his stadium. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

When the stadium looks like it did week 17 all year next year maybe Snyder will learn his lesson? It just seems like a dying franchise that we all need to let go of. Snyder is never going to get it and nobody wants to help him get his stadium. 

19 years of dwindling interests, profits, one playoff win and zero All Pro players.  It's clear he hasnt learned anything

Archived