Darren Lee Suspended for PED's

Rockice_8

Well I would have liked him to continue his season the way it’s been going. Hopefully this teaches him a lesson. Problem is this is not his 1st issue off the field. So is this just the guy he is? Still I’ll take a suspension for a failed season over an injury to a young piece of the puzzle.

35 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well I would have liked him to continue his season the way it’s been going. Hopefully this teaches him a lesson. Problem is this is not his 1st issue off the field. So is this just the guy he is? Still I’ll take a suspension for a failed season over an injury to a young piece of the puzzle.

He's supposedly very smart and an all around good guy, but sometimes that can be an issue for guys (sense of entitlement, can't do any wrong, etc.). Hopefully he learns from it. 

We lost with him we can lose without him, he has a four year 10.2 million dollar GUARANTEE contract. And he can't keep his NOSE clean, and I mean that Literally. Like Jetskid 007 said and he is right these guys do have a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.

Lee has played better in coverage but hes still a below average player overall. I literally saw this guy get blocked into the opposing sideline and nearly in the effing stands. Hes not good, he just isnt as bad as last year or the year before. With 100 mil, I would look to upgrade from him and have him just as a role player in 2019. Not a bad guy, but not a good football player. Also a bad fit for this scheme in the base.

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Lee has played better in coverage but hes still a below average player overall. I literally saw this guy get blocked into the opposing sideline and nearly in the effing stands. Hes not good, he just isnt as bad as last year or the year before. With 100 mil, I would look to upgrade from him and have him just as a role player in 2019. Not a bad guy, but not a good football player. Also a bad fit for this scheme in the base.

I've seen the opposite though too. There was a play against NE where he ran a blocking WR backward to wrap up James White on what seemed like an easy 3rd down conversion.

Archived