Your favorite games as a Raiders fan

Nightmare

I'm sure I'll make others feel old, but you guys are making me feel old. My best memories are of the late 80s when I became a fan because of Bo. So many long TD runs. The man was a freak. Still remember having tears in my eyes when he got hurt against the Bengals in the playoffs.

Grudens first go around was obviously the most successful run since I became a fan. I can't remember the game, I'll have to look it up, but if my poor memory serves correctly. We started 02' 4-0 before falling to 4-4. The next game Gannon set a record for completions and we finished the year 7-1. That offense was so deadly.

@denver

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200211110den.htm

Last year's game vs the Chiefs was one of my favorites... plus I was there live for that one!

Forget what year it was but the snow game in Denver with Jerry Porter torching Champ Bailey multiple times... Kerry Collin's best game for us haha.

I mean... all of Carr's game winning drives in 2016 it's hard to pick just one of those...

Super bowl 18, Im old ill admit it but you had to be there to hear all the hype over "The Hogs" I dont know what the spread was but I know people who thought it should have been more, Jack Squireks TD interception before halftime was the nail and I gotta say that was the best I ever felt being a Raider fan knowing we got this.

22 hours ago, billking said:

Super bowl 18, Im old ill admit it but you had to be there to hear all the hype over "The Hogs" I dont know what the spread was but I know people who thought it should have been more, Jack Squireks TD interception before halftime was the nail and I gotta say that was the best I ever felt being a Raider fan knowing we got this.

That's a dang fine memory my dude.

My mom went to the Vikings one in 77. She still has stubs, tickets where like $20 lol.

She's not a Raider fan so it didn't mean much to her.

On 12/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, Chali21 said:

That's a dang fine memory my dude.

My mom went to the Vikings one in 77. She still has stubs, tickets where like $20 lol.

She's not a Raider fan so it didn't mean much to her.

Yep I hope we can all experience this again real soon we got robbed by "tuck rule" back then but I'm sure we can get a team again once they have bee. In Vegas a few years

Archived