What Would You Trade For Dwight Powell?

the lone star

I asked something similar to this on the Mavs Reddit and Mavs fans are extremely hesitant to trade Powell. Some point to his elite rolling ability, coupled with his efficient rebounding, decent length + athleticism, and OK floor spacing ability.

His contract is around $9,361,000 this year, so not that pricey at all tbh. My thinking is that the Mavs could trade him away for an expiring contract like Ariza and save themselves like $10 million against the cap next year. That's $10 million extra they could use in the highly lauded 2019 free agency class.

So what would you give up for Powell?

You tricked me. I thought the title was gonna say what would I trade for Dwight Howard and my answer was going to be a cheetoh puff. But as I was thinking about it more I even decided against that and would have to downgrade my trade offer to a crunchy cheetoh.

12 hours ago, dtait93 said:

You tricked me. I thought the title was gonna say what would I trade for Dwight Howard and my answer was going to be a cheetoh puff. But as I was thinking about it more I even decided against that and would have to downgrade my trade offer to a crunchy cheetoh.

You upgraded it tho.

Crunchy cheetos are better than puffs!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived