Week 14: Jints

Ghostnote

No more injuries. Please. 

#FireBruceAllen

Almost a meaningless game. So many injuries. Mark Sanchez starting. I would hate for this team to actually back into the playoffs with this bunch of clowns. It would not be deserving and would literally push this franchise down the rabbit hole that is Bruce Allen. I love the Skins. but in this case I hope we lose. We won't. But I hope we do. 

Giants 14

Redskins 15

Dustin Hopkins with 5 FG's. 

redskinsmandamandamelanie2.jpg

Image result for redskins cheerleaders

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

And that's all with a smile from my alum, Georgia Tech!

At this point......it sickens me to say this......I hope we lose out! Considering our cap situation with Alex’s contract, we have to take the best QB available in round one!  We are on cap hell until 2021, so FA is out of the question! 

3 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

At this point......it sickens me to say this......I hope we lose out! Considering our cap situation with Alex’s contract, we have to take the best QB available in round one!  We are on cap hell until 2021, so FA is out of the question! 

Bruce’s parting gift. 

I'll be freezing my tail off at the stadium by 9:45 am.  A good friend/co-worker of mine got married over the summer (I was in the wedding) and his wife has never been to an NFL game, so I'm taking them as their wedding present.  We're tailgating until it's about time to start, then heading in.  I'll try to remember to get some photos of the lots and some photos inside to identify how empty it is. 

Why the Giants?  While she's a bigger baseball fan than football, she grew up in the suburbs of NYC and watched the Giants quite a bit growing up.  She's super excited to go, but won't be rooting for anyone (she joined a Ravens family.) . 

7 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

Agree with the first statement, not the second. We aren’t in cap hell. If we cut Norman in March we can have nearly $40 million in cap space to re-sign Scherff, Ioannidis and/or Crowder, Haha and Preston Smith. If we don’t re-sign Crowder, Haha and Smith, we’ll have around $25 million of that $40 million or so to sign an ILB to upgrade Mason Foster, a corner to replace Norman and a left guard.

I mean, so we’re not going to be able to go out and spend money for a free agent QB? We’re going to have to roll with Colt & a draft pick... we should be doing that anyways. 

Nah I never wish for us to lose no matter what.  But come one guys we have one banged up team and not hope and low and behold the one of two players that scares me on this Giants team is out for this one.  Don't know, and frankly don't care to be honest unless Sanchez somehow remembers why he was drafted that high 9 years ago.

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'll be freezing my tail off at the stadium by 9:45 am.  A good friend/co-worker of mine got married over the summer (I was in the wedding) and his wife has never been to an NFL game, so I'm taking them as their wedding present.  We're tailgating until it's about time to start, then heading in.  I'll try to remember to get some photos of the lots and some photos inside to identify how empty it is. 

Why the Giants?  While she'his a bigger baseball fan than football, she grew up in the suburbs of NYC and watched the Giants quite a bit growing up.  She's super excited to go, but won't be rooting for anyone (she joined a Ravens family.) . 

If you have green lot pass, do this.

1) Go up Morgan Blvd 

You get to it from Central Ave off 95

2) Be all the way to the left.

3) As soon as they tear off the ticket at the bottom of the pass, turn into the first lot on the left. That's a green lot. Get one of the spots by the fences down near the entrance of the lot.

Why??

Because although you have to walk further to your car, that lot gets its own turn lane exiting the stadium. The other lots have to share the other lanes.

I always sell my passes closer in and buy green lot passes and park there.

Also, if you take my advice...whrn leaving do NOT get on Central Ave to go back to 95. That is what every yahoo does. Stay on Morgan Blvd, cross over Central and go down to Ritchie Marlboro and take a left on it. That takes you to 95 but a few miles down and you avoid the idiotic stop and go.

And since you're from VA, its faster going south over the Wilson bridge 

Trust me. Decades of going to games there and I can usually get back to Leesburg in about 90 minutes from when I walk out of the stadium

11 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

If you have green lot pass, do this.

1) Go up Morgan Blvd 

You get to it from Central Ave off 95

2) Be all the way to the left.

3) As soon as they tear off the ticket at the bottom of the pass, turn into the first lot on the left. That's a green lot. Get one of the spots by the fences down near the entrance of the lot.

Why??

Because although you have to walk further to your car, that lot gets its own turn lane exiting the stadium. The other lots have to share the other lanes.

I always sell my passes closer in and buy green lot passes and park there.

Also, if you take my advice...when leaving do NOT get on Central Ave to go back to 95. That is what every yahoo does. Stay on Morgan Blvd, cross over Central and go down to Ritchie Marlboro and take a left on it. That takes you to 95 but a few miles down and you avoid the idiotic stop and go.

And since you're from VA, its faster going south over the Wilson bridge. 

Trust me. Decades of going to games there and I can usually get back to Leesburg in about 90 minutes from when I walk out of the stadium

Here we up at 5:30 am Thai! Sucks getting old. I went to see Roy Wood, Jr yesterday at 4 pm. Had 3 vodka sodas there and tacos. I was asleep by 8 pm and woke up at 1 am and I’ve been up since! Lol 😂 

Great advice on leaving the stadium Thai. Definitely better to go out the way you said. You probably saved him 30 min if he goes that way.

34 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Here we up at 5:30 am Thai! Sucks getting old. I went to see Roy Wood, Jr yesterday at 4 pm. Had 3 vodka sodas there and tacos. I was asleep by 8 pm and woke up at 1 am and I’ve been up since! Lol 😂 

Great advice on leaving the stadium Thai. Definitely better to go out the way you said. You probably saved him 30 min if he goes that way.

Feeding the 8month old.

Thanks. It helps to have the experience of getting out. I went Central to leave for a few games and then started searching for better ways home.

Archived