19 South Florida
20 Kansas St
21 Virginia Tech
22 WWest Virginia
23  Texas
24 Washington St
25 Tennessee

Thoughts? Overreactions? 

I'm anxious to see if PSU can repeat what they did last year. They got it done while kinda coming out of nowhere. Now seen a good team, will they be able to live up to it w/ everyone having more time to game plan for them? I think they're going to let their fans down this year to be honest. I don't know much about Auburn but people are definitely loving them this year. I personally don't get it but I am more uninformed than others.

Can't wait for that opening week match up though! Love these early prime time games! It won't even ruin the losers season either which is absolutely ideal.

27 minutes ago, RedRider said:

I'd take both over Miami pretty easily.

Lulz that's cute. Miami will have one of the best defenses in the country, top 10 returning RB in the country, top 10 returning WR with a better group overall. Main question is QB but whoever is QB can't be worse than whatever Florida puts out there. Florida also has one of the worst coaches in the country. Tennessee lost a lot and have Al Golden Jr. as coach. So try again next time.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lulz that's cute. Miami will have one of the best defenses in the country, top 10 returning RB in the country, top 10 returning WR with a better group overall. Main question is QB but whoever is QB can't be worse than whatever Florida puts out there. Florida also has one of the worst coaches in the country. Tennessee lost a lot and have Al Golden Jr. as coach. So try again next time.

Not sure you know what that phrase means

• Bo Scarbrough-Alabama
  • Damien Harris-Alabama
  • Nick Chubb-Georgia
  • Sony Michel-Georgia
  • Ralph Webb-Vanderbilt
  • Derrius Guice-LSU
  • Kamryn Pettway-Auburn
  • Bryce Love-Stanford
  • Ronald Jones-USC
  • Royce Freeman-Oregon
  • Myles Gaskin-Washington
  • Saquon Barkley-Penn State
  • Justin Jackson-Northwestern
  • Akrum Woodley-Iowa
  • Kyle Hicks-TCU
  • Terance Williams-Baylor

Those are all guys Id take over Walton this year, and thats not counting guys like Franklin(Western Mich), Williams(A&M), Snell(Kentucky), Weber(Ohio State), and others that Id have on the same level.

• Calvin Ridley-Alabama
  • Christian Kirk-Texas A&M
  • Antonio Callaway-Florida
  • James Washington-Oklahoma State
  • Allen Lazard-Iowa State
  • Deon Cain-Clemson
  • Equanimeous St Brown-Notre Dame
  • Dante Pettis-Washington
  • Demetrius Robertson-California
  • Courtland Sutton-SMU
  • Richie James-Middle Tennessee State
  • Cody Thompson-Toledo

There's a dozen receivers Id take over your guy in Miami pretty easily and thats also not counting Moore(Missouri), Samuel(South Carolina), Coutee(Texas Tech), etc who are probably close to equal or better.

"Pretty easily" is a JOKE. 1000 yards as an All American Freshman. If he was on a blue blood team his hype would be through the roof.

RE Walton: http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/top-25-running-backs-2017-saquon-barkley-derrius-guice-bo-scarbrough-kamryn-pettway-nick-chubb/enbsk85d9mip1qt8h5sugjojj

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/233090604/college-football-running-back-player-rankings

Found two quick articles that puts him right around 10 (11/12). 

But, keep hating Miami.

UGA over Florida and Miami doesn't seem right. Miami should be over both of them.  

Clemson did win the national title, but lost plenty of weapons, #5 is too high but I understand putting them there.  

UCF deserves a spot on the top 25, but they are ranked too high IMO.  

Tennessee being in the top 25, even at the last spot, is laughable.  

My pre-season playoff bracket: Alabama, Ohio State, USC and FSU

Archived