Spiderman: Far from home

NcFinest9erFan

I left the first one feeling like I just watched a Disney movie. Not too sure how to feel about that trailer. Looks saturated and "generic" for lack of better word. Hope I'm wrong. I've enjoyed Holland's Spiderman outside of his standalone appearance...

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Feels forced with him going to Europe.  He spent a good portion of the last movie in DC.  

Bring him home to NYC please.

The problem we have with that though is that there have been a lot of heroes in the NYC area through the first few phases.  They are putting him in places where you shouldn't expect another hero to be right there when a big bad steps up.  I'd guess after End Game, Spider-Man might be a little more important to protect New York as a whole then he was before Thanos.

11 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

I left the first one feeling like I just watched a Disney movie. Not too sure how to feel about that trailer. Looks saturated and "generic" for lack of better word. Hope I'm wrong. I've enjoyed Holland's Spiderman outside of his standalone appearance...

Spider-Man: Homecoming is near the bottom of my Marvel movie rankings. It just didn't do anything for me at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

She cant be any worse than Kristin Dunst

I hated Dunst too.

I just think they would've been smarter to make this version a completely original character rather than make her MJ at all.

40 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I hated Dunst too.

I just think they would've been smarter to make this version a completely original character rather than make her MJ at all.

idk, if their intention was to make Zendaya the main love interest throughout the run and it wasnt some version of MJ it probably wouldnt go over well. Honestly those who see this the same way as you is probably smaller than the demo that'd be upset over no MJ at all. 

• Like 1