Should Zimmer be on the hot seat? And is Spielman gone?

Countstuku

24 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

can't be stated enough! If he stays healthy, he's probably still out starting QB, better than what he currently is and we aren't stuck with an 8-8 level QB in Kirk Cousins.

We're still feeling the impact from that injury.😒

I guess I was never super high on Teddy. Best case, I thought he was Alex Smith. Teddy’s not even at that level right now despite being on a very talented Saints offense with an offensive genius and HOF QB to learn from for more than a season now. Teddy probably doesn’t turn the ball over as much as Cousins but he’s not nearly as talented of a passer as Cousins is when Cousins isn’t playing scared. 

Not buying the Teddy hype but I’d take him and his salary over Cousins.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Werid fact: The Lead has not changed hands in any of the Vikings 6 games thus far this year. Establishing a lead is so huge to this team, so I have to ask: Why do we defer anymore? Just receive and give yourself an opportunity to score first.

That is interesting. My guess is Zimmer wants the defense to set the tone early.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

That is interesting. My guess is Zimmer wants the defense to set the tone early.

16 hours ago, vike daddy said:

could be demoralizing for the opposing offense to come out and then go three and out, might be Z's intent.

Seems more often the opposing offense goes down and scores. There is data to back it up as well.

• Like 2