Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
marshawn lynch

Week 14 GDT- Bills vs Jets Battle of the Rookies

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It gets real tiring seeing these wasted TO's every single week.

Hopefully, this is more because the team is so young and not the playcalling/coaching. Though, I think we all know the lack of discipline has been part of the problem, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Hopefully, this is more because the team is so young and not the playcalling/coaching. Though, I think we all know the lack of discipline has been part of the problem, too.

Think it's just lack of talent. Could you imagine if I told ya at the beginning of the season that our top skill players would be Foster, Zay, McKenzie, and Ivory. Looking at those names we are exceeding expectations as an offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Think it's just lack of talent. Could you imagine if I told ya at the beginning of the season that our top skill players would be Foster, Zay, McKenzie, and Ivory. Looking at those names we are exceeding expectations as an offense

Fair enough. And, yeah, you throw out those names at the beginning of the season, you'd see a lot of people telling you to stop PWD (posting while drunk)! LOL

Edited by Yibbyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That TD drive is not what a good D does on their own field. We gotta learn to take control in our house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

That TD drive is not what a good D does on their own field. We gotta learn to take control in our house.

Seems like past two weeks we need to be better at getting off the field. We always get them in 3rd and long then allow them to gain a first down. Gotta do better on 3rd down. That seems like the last piece of the puzzle defensively.  A elite pass rusher would do this defense so much good. Unfortunately with our offense we have much more pressing needs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, Foster showing he was the weapon we needed all along to stretch the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darnold's accuracy has me concerned that he will not feel like this is the challenging task we need him to face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we just let them score so there will be time left for us to get that one last scoring drive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game. Can't honestly feel good about this one...definitely not any sort of moral victory, etc. Oh, yay! An earlier draft pick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×