2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Bro are you getting notified when I post? 

We have a coaching search going on. I am intently waiting to see if new news comes out as I half-assed studying for the bar exam at work. Clearly I have twitter and FF up on my left screen with the lecture on my right. 

So no, I do not have notifications on for your posts. 

5 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

We have a coaching search going on. I am intently waiting to see if new news comes out as I half-assed studying for the bar exam at work. Clearly I have twitter and FF up on my left screen with the lecture on my right. 

So no, I do not have notifications on for your posts. 

Focus on your studies.

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Matt Rhule has been rumored to have killed a white walker...Karl is the source. 

Jesus OJ Simpson has done less time in prison. The Browns are even figuring it out! Being a Jets fan is a life sentence. It’s awful 

The literal definition of insanity with another rookie HC

19 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

fwiw

Between McCarthy's statement last night and this, I think its become clear the Jets are keeping this close to the vest and haven't given any indication one way or the other. I prefer that they're diligently deliberating this; it's arguably the most important football decision this franchise has ever had to make and I'm not being hyperbolic. 

5 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

He got temple to 20-7 over his last two years and a decimated baylor program back to a bowl game.

I may be mistaken but I believe his overall career record is losing as well as his bowl game record.

its the complete and utter lack of NFL experience that is crazy to me that he’s our “guy.” I don’t care that he used to assist one of Coughlins assistants.

I just don’t see the boxes he checks that makes him the right guy for this job. At all

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

I may be mistaken but I believe his overall career record is losing as well as his bowl game record.

its the complete and utter lack of NFL experience that is crazy to me that he’s our “guy.” I don’t care that he used to assist one of Coughlins assistants.

I just don’t see the boxes he checks that makes him the right guy for this job. At all

Of course it is man.  He took over two decimated programs and spent 4 years at 1 and 2 at the other.  What he did was impressive.  Don't you think there's a reason why respected people around the league are pushing for him to be hired?   The guy you mentioned, Tom Coughlin, had no NFL experience besides being an asst.  He won two SB's.  

2 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Of course it is man.  He took over two decimated programs and spent 4 years at 1 and 2 at the other.  What he did was impressive.  Don't you think there's a reason why respected people around the league are pushing for him to be hired?   The guy you mentioned, Tom Coughlin, had no NFL experience besides being an asst.  He won two SB's.  

Who’s pushing for him to be hired? I’m genuinely curious.

Im sure he could be a good coach in the NFL one day. Is he the guy that should be taking on this gig RIGHT NOW? 100% absolutely not IMO.

I know he interviewed with Indy last year but why are we the only team giving him a look this year?

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

Who’s pushing for him to be hired? I’m geuninely curious.

Im sure he could be a good coach in the NFL one day. Is he the guy that should be taking on this gig RIGHT NOW? 100% absolutely not IMO.

Damien Woody for starters.  He's very well-respected amongst NFL circles.  There's zero reason to say this guy isn't ready to coach in the NFL.  What's your basis?  No NFL experience?  

Archived