2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

Would really like to see Jim Harbaugh here ... QBs play better under him ... and Sam already looks like he's gonna be great so Harbaugh would be amazing.

Defenses under him are also generally very good. And experience and success at every one of his last 3 jobs Stanford, SF, and Michigan (yea he hasnt beat Ohio State but he sure as hell made Michigan leaps and bounds better.

if he can be pryed away he's my number 1 by far ... doubt he will be available though.

We need a good offensive staff + a HC DC like rex Ryan to maximize the talent we do have on the defensive side ... hopefully we finally draft or sign a young elite edge rusher.

I am friends with Todd Gurleys agent who happened to be in town last night and we watched the Chargers game together (he represents Ingram as well). I mentioned that Jim Harbaugh was my dream Jets coach but assumed he would never want to come here. He shot that notion down very quickly stating that word around the league is he would absolutely leave Michigan for the NFL again, specifically the Jets if we are willing to give him control over personnel. At this point that is simply talk, but I found it very interesting especially who it was coming from. So if that is what it takes, we would absolutely do it and simply have a team President. 

Archived