2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

Just now, jetskid007 said:

As "Offensive Coordinator" for the bowl game. Still a good chance he makes the jump to the NFL. 

Word I’d love him on as OC, not a big fan of his from a HC perspective but I’d have to see what his defensive staff would look like

During his 4 years at Michigan. Harbaugh is 1-10 against teams that were in the top 12 when he played them.his offenses have ranked 49th, 105th, 58th and 69th. I’m not necessarily saying I don’t want him but he might be fools gold and I’m not sure if I would want to give him complete control.

7 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Word I’d love him on as OC, not a big fan of his from a HC perspective but I’d have to see what his defensive staff would look like

So here's what I'm told... 

Maccagnan is a huge fan. The notion that we didn't draft Mahomes because of Hack isn't true... Maccagnan truly considered drafting him party due to his respect for Kingsbury. Kingsbury also has fans within our organization (was on the roster , so it will be something to keep an eye out for. It could be a situation like Brian Schottenheimer where he interviews as a HC, but is convinced to come aboard as an OC with a higher profile coach (McCarthy/Harbaugh).

The problem? There's a very good chance someone hires him to be a HC and follow the McVay method by lining up an experienced DC. 

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

So here's what I'm told... 

Maccagnan is a huge fan. The notion that we didn't draft Mahomes because of Hack isn't true... Maccagnan truly considered drafting him party due to his respect for Kingsbury. Kingsbury also has fans within our organization (was on the roster , so it will be something to keep an eye out for. It could be a situation like Brian Schottenheimer where he interviews as a HC, but is convinced to come aboard as an OC with a higher profile coach (McCarthy/Harbaugh).

The problem? There's a very good chance someone hires him to be a HC and follow the McVay method by lining up an experienced DC. 

Was just gonna mention the McVay situation, depending on Cleveland I’d love to see him Paired with Gregg Williams. Could make for a dynamic duo.

Jim Harbaugh will be the next coach for the New York Jets. Michigan got destroyed in the Peach bowl. Michigan with their power house recruiting as failed to make the BCS in 4 years. I think Harbaugh leaves to save face and signs with the New York Jets. I want either Harbaugh or Norv Turner. 

24 minutes ago, kilahchris said:

Jim Harbaugh will be the next coach for the New York Jets. Michigan got destroyed in the Peach bowl. Michigan with their power house recruiting as failed to make the BCS in 4 years. I think Harbaugh leaves to save face and signs with the New York Jets. I want either Harbaugh or Norv Turner. 

I still have a weird feeling we find a way to get his brother, John

27 minutes ago, kilahchris said:

Why would ANYONE want Norv Turner as their HC!? He is a terrific OC, and absolute atrocious HC. 

3 hours ago, Rich51 said:

During his 4 years at Michigan. Harbaugh is 1-10 against teams that were in the top 12 when he played them.his offenses have ranked 49th, 105th, 58th and 69th. I’m not necessarily saying I don’t want him but he might be fools gold and I’m not sure if I would want to give him complete control.

I said basically the same thing about Harbaugh early to day, Lost most of his big games.

4 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Didn’t Kingsberry get hired by USC?

Yes, he is their OC.  Last time I heard he preferred to stay in NCAA because he liked to develop kids.  While he can bounce off NCAA for NFL opportunity I believe he stays with USC no matter what. We will see.

Archived