2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

@TomPelissero 7m7 minutes ago

More

The #Jets are requesting an interview with #Cowboys passing game coordinator/DBs coach Kris Richard, source said. Has impressed since in first season with playoff-bound Dallas.

He's on my list. 

Just now, Dr.O said:

He’s climbed up mine as well, love the energy he brings and the background he has between Seattle and Dallas

I like him too. If the guy can assemble a good coaching staff, I don’t think it happens what his personal expertise is on either side of the ball. 

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

He’s climbed up mine as well, love the energy he brings and the background he has between Seattle and Dallas

Same here. He's also a passing game coordinator. He doesn't have the long experience I'm looking for, but I'd be pretty happy with him. 

I really love that Chiefs offense so I'd love either of their two guys.  While we don't have the players they do on offense we have guys that can play similar roles.

We have the deep threat, we have a capable TE now that can run Kelce routes we have a chess piece in Q that can do some of the motion things.  We really just need that "Bell" cow RB yes pun intended and another capable WR opposite Robby to have a really potent offense.

And an entirely new offensive line 

20 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I like him too. If the guy can assemble a good coaching staff, I don’t think it happens what his personal expertise is on either side of the ball. 

Looks like a DB guy.  Love his energy and track record with defense but I prefer an offensive guy to grow with Sam.

12 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Lol you guys really wanna give the first time HC with a DB background another go?

no thanks 

yeah no thanks, not what we need. We gotta stick to our guns and make a concerted effort to get offensive minded guys in the building.

23 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Lol you guys really wanna give the first time HC with a DB background another go?

no thanks 

I mostly agree with you, but imagine if we would have used that same logic in last year’s draft? We tried the USC QB before and failed. 

He is doubling as the pass game coordinator this year. I don’t know enough about him to get excited. These D, ST or college coaches have to come with a good OC and have to be pro an attacking style on both sides. Otherwise, I’m out. I don’t want a conservative coach.

Archived