Sunday GDT

titans0021

8 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Woooo Bronco's lost.

Miami and Baltimore should lose one more each, so as long as we win out I think we make it.

I just don't know if we can do that. I wouldn't predict it.

Same. Giants are playing pretty well right now and we’ve never beaten Luck. Hell, I don’t even have confidence in beating the Sanchez/Josh Johnson led Redskins.  If we can take care of our own business, we’ll be in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Same. Giants are playing pretty well right now and we’ve never beaten Luck. Hell, I don’t even have confidence in beating the Sanchez/Josh Johnson led Redskins.  If we can take care of our own business, we’ll be in the playoffs.

The one thing we've got on our sides is the Colts game is at home. Have to go @ Giants, but with our home success I'm hoping we can turn the tides vs the Colts. Either 15 of last 18 or 16 of last 19 games at home have been wins.

With the Steelers losing the ravens could win that division. The Steelers have two tough games and could only win one more putting then 8-8-1 so realistically a 9-7 team out of the titans colts Miami or broncos could sneak in. I rooted for the colts today just because it leaves the Division open but the Texans have to lose two out of the next three and we have to win out for that to happen.  I kinda wish they would have lost now like Miami in case we lose 1. I don’t think we win out sadly and I’ve been rooting for this steeler scenario for the past couple of weeks so hopefully we could sneak in at 9-7  

If Miami loses 2 of 3 to end the season 8-8. Broncos go 2-1 8-8. Steelers go 1-2 8-8-1. ravens win the division. Colts go 1-1 before our game and we go 1-1 we could be playing for the last wild card for 9-7. Very realistic possibility looking at schedules. 3 wins we need but we can get in at 2-1 with this steeler loss with a lot of realistic help. 

on a side note Amari just  made that trade look good tonight for Jerry. Lol 

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Ok. Let's say the colts lose two more. The Ravens lose again. Dolphins lose two times. 

Bringing them all to 8-8. We could lose one game to go 9-7 and still make the playoffs right?

Trying to think of a semi realistic worst case scenario for us. 

The Ravens would have to lose twice.

Going into the week, they were the biggest hurdle because they were a game ahead and had the head to head... meaning they're 2 games ahead of us.  That was by far the most crucial game... because they still have to lose one more (in a Titans-win-out scenario.  

In order for us to go in at 9-7, the Colts, Dolphins, Ravens/Steelers would all have to lose twice... and the Broncos would have to lose again.  

So Ravens losing today was by far the most important thing to happen...

Broncos losing was the 2nd most important, since they're schedule looked cake... so they got their loss out of the way for us...

Dolphins losing was 3rd... but they scare me least cuz I just don't think they win out... I see them as significantly less likely than us to win out, tbh...

Colts losing woulda actually hurt the slim chances we have at winning the division.  The Texans, like most teams, an injury away at QB from losing out.  Watson has a pretty significant injury history...

Colts losing before the Titans game only matters if we hope to make it in at 9-7 (extremely unlikely).  All we need to do is beat them... :/

4 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The Ravens would have to lose twice.

Going into the week, they were the biggest hurdle because they were a game ahead and had the head to head... meaning they're 2 games ahead of us.  That was by far the most crucial game... because they still have to lose one more (in a Titans-win-out scenario.  

In order for us to go in at 9-7, the Colts, Dolphins, Ravens/Steelers would all have to lose twice... and the Broncos would have to lose again.  

So Ravens losing today was by far the most important thing to happen...

Broncos losing was the 2nd most important, since they're schedule looked cake... so they got their loss out of the way for us...

Dolphins losing was 3rd... but they scare me least cuz I just don't think they win out... I see them as significantly less likely than us to win out, tbh...

Colts losing woulda actually hurt the slim chances we have at winning the division.  The Texans, like most teams, an injury away at QB from losing out.  Watson has a pretty significant injury history...

Colts losing before the Titans game only matters if we hope to make it in at 9-7 (extremely unlikely).  All we need to do is beat them... :/

Do you not think the ravens are more obsolete with that steeler loss? They play NO and the Patriots. The ravens should win that division now I think. 

Archived