Sunday GDT

titans0021

Kyle Juszczyk is about the same size as Firkser. He's listed at 6'1 240. Firkser is listed a little heavier, but both look like they're about 6'1 230-235.

If Firkser can't block in-line as a pure TE, I want to try him in the Juszczyk H-back role. If Kyle Shannahan gave him a pretty big contract because he likes a FB that can do more than lead block, maybe we'll see LaFleur want a similar player?

I would think a FB in a zone-blocking scheme wouldn't need to pop in the hole like in a man- blocking scheme. 

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

Kyle Juszczyk is about the same size as Firkser. He's listed at 6'1 240. Firkser is listed a little heavier, but both look like they're about 6'1 230-235.

If Firkser can't block in-line as a pure TE, I want to try him in the Juszczyk H-back role. If Kyle Shannahan gave him a pretty big contract because he likes a FB that can do more than lead block, maybe we'll see LaFleur want a similar player?

I would think a FB in a zone-blocking scheme wouldn't need to pop in the hole like in a man- blocking scheme. 

Jesus 210 in first half.

Edit: Quoted the wrong one of my posts but you all get the picture lol.

1 minute ago, tgrades3 said:

Looks like Pittsburgh gunna lose too

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Looks like Steelers are gonna lose too. They still gotta play Pats and then @ Saints. Still have Cinci to end the year too who generally plays them tough.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Looks like the Steelers are going to lose too

Wonder if the Steelers are gonna lose or not.

Archived