PRESEASON TEAM AWARDS - Offensive Player of the Year

EL Brownso

Offensive Player of the year  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the Cleveland Browns Offensive Player of the Year be?

• Joe Thomas
    • Brock Osweiler
    • Corey Coleman
    • Isaiah Crowell
    • Duke Johnson
    • Kenny Britt
    • Deshone Kizer
    • David Njoku
    • Seth Devalve
    • Cameron Erving
    • Cody Kessler
    • Other (Please indicate in your post of who your other vote is for)

Time for our third edition of the preseason awards. This time it will be the BROWNS Offensive Player of the year. For the team. Not the NFL. So please determine who you think the best player on the offensive side of the ball for the Cleveland Browns will be. 

To me the key to success for this season is all on Crowell. Good thing he will also be playing for a top5 RB contract.

If the offense sucks, it will be because of the running game. It might not be Crow's fault for a lack of a running game. Could see OL injuries, bad QB play, or whatever. If the offense is performing for once, it will be because of Crowell. The Browns will live or die by the running game this season. 

I voted for crow because barring injury he will have the stat line.  Duke could be in the running too though if he lives up to the build up the team is hyping.

reality though, joe Thomas, but you can't really give it to him due to lack of stats.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hadn't even voted yet, but he's the obvious choice.

Ole boy gonna get rekt at position número tres.

Well he's out this week so we get to see his not so highly drafted buddy Rod take the LT spot.  Hopefully he stays on two feet.

My initial reaction is Isaiah Crowell. 

I think the wildcard factor for him is the passing game though. It can be hard to run for big yards if you can't also move the ball by passing it or if you fall behind in most games. Hoping the passing game can at least be serviceable and keep opposing defenses from cheating too much towards the run. I'm hopeful of the run blocking. 

JT is the obvious choice of best player on offense. As far as impact, Crow could shine the most from the support up front. 

Our passing game is too crappy for it to be one of the QB's or pass catchers. It's going to be Crowell because the award should not go to an OL. As previously stated, our LT/LG/C/RG are all better players than Crow, but their dominance will lead to gaudy stats from Crowell. If Duke Johnson was starting, it'd be him. I think Duke and Crow will be our two most productive offensive players.

With 7 votes and just under 50% of the popular vote Isaiah Crowell wins the preseason Browns offensive player of the year. Cam Erving with a good showing tied for second. The only explanation is his increasingly impressive play during the preseason.

trre.gif

4 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

With 7 votes and just under 50% of the popular vote Isaiah Crowell wins the preseason Browns offensive player of the year. Cam Erving with a good showing tied for second. The only explanation is his increasingly impressive play during the preseason.

trre.gif

Nobody really believes Cam is any good. It is a joke answer, kind of like what we do in the GDT's with horny.

Burn

Archived