BDL 2018 Week 14 - Sydney Dingos @ Camden Hood Rats

ny92mike

Sydney Dingos @ Camden Hood Rats  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Sydney Dingos
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2018 at 05:00 PM

BDL 2018 Week 14

Match:  Sydney Dingos @ Camden Hood Rats

Away Owner: @DingoLadd

Home Owner:  @Jlash

Vote for who you think would win the game.

Rules:
One vote per person, duplicate accounts will be banned and action taken against those attempting to rig the results.

One vote per team involved in the match. Co-owners may vote in every match up except their own.

For members, who have been following along, and wish to vote.  Please join the conversation and maybe give a reason you voted as you did. This will alleviate any suspicions of unusual voting and will promote discussion.

Note: Players that have a (D) next to their name indicate that they are doubtful or unlikely to play. Players with (Q) are game-time decisions.

Good luck to you both

Sydney Dingos

QB1: Ben Roelthisberger
RB1: David Johnson
WR1: Golden Tate
WR2: Calvin Ridley
WR3: John Brown
TE: Jimmy Graham 
LT: Nate Solder
LG:  John Miller
C:  Cody Whitehair
RG: Brandon Brooks
RT: Chris Hubbard

Bench:

QB2: Dak Prescott
RB2: Aaron Jones
RB3: Austin Ekeler
WR4: Mike Williams 
WR5: LaQuan Treadwell
TE2: Vance McDonald
OL6: Mike Iupati
OL7: Dan Feeney

Sydney Defense:

LDE: Whitney Mercilus
3T:  Malik Jackson
DT:  Leonard Williams
RDE: Mario Addison
WLB: Lavonte David 
MLB: Myles Jack
CB1: Byron Jones
CB2: Donte Jackson
CB3: Logan Ryan
FS:  Sean Davis
SS:  Reshad Jones 

Bench:

SLB:Alec Ogletree 
RLB:Kamalai Correa
DE3: Alvin Dupree
DT3: Derek Wolfe
DT4: Brandon Mebane
CB4: Marcus Peters
CB5: Steven Nelson
S3: Vonn Bell

Camden Hood Rats

QB- Lamar Jackson
RB- Sony Michel
WR- Courtland Sutton
WR- Dede Westbrook
Slot- Evan Engram
TE- David Njoku
LT- Hal Vaitai
LG- Larry Warford
C- Chase Roullier
RG- Trai Turner
RT- Orlando Brown Jr
TE- Jason Croom
OL- Ryan Groy
OL- Trey Hopkins
OL- Cedric Ogbuehi

DE- Chandler Jones
DT- Akiem Hicks
DT- Grady Jarrett
DE- Yannick Ngakoue
LB- Darius Leonard
LB- Jamie Collins
CB- AJ Bouye
CB- Chidobe Awuzie
S- Kevin Byard
S- Jamal Adams
S- Bradley McDougald
DT- Star Lotulelei
CB- Daryl Worley
CB- Aaron Colvin
LB- Josey Jewell
S- Kenny Vaccaro

Sydney Dingos

Gameplan:  IOU.

Motivation:

We're 2-12, we're all tired and want this season to end. Week 14 finally got to me and my gameplan is as barebones as Camden's roster.
Sydney Offensive Strategy:

Throw the ball, run the ball, win the game in the trenches, score points, finish in the redzone.
Scheme;

Run the ball, pass the ball, do the things.
Formations;

Shotgun, Single Back,2 back sets, I-Formation, 2 TE Sets, Spread, 4 wide, 3 wide etc. 
Pass to Run;

50% Pass to 49.5% Run.
The Passing Strategy: 

We will throw the ball.
The Running/Blocking Strategy: 

Run the ball.
TDLR:

Score more points than the other team.
Sydney Defensive Strategy:

Stop Lamar from running his routes, play defense.
Formations;

4-3, 4-2-5, Goaline, Dime, Cover 3, Cover 2, 2 Deep Safeties etc.
Scheme;

Zone coverage for about 60% of the game, mixing in man here and there and our main base defense will be nickel.
Ratios:

60 Zone Coverage to 40% Man Coverage, blitzing on 25% of the snaps, heavy rotations on the d-line with no one playing more than 85% of the snaps. 
The Secondary Strategy: 

I could cut and paste last week's strategy but nah, I'm too lazy for that plus it's 3am. We'll defend the pass and put all of our attention on the running game in this one.
The Front Seven Strategy: 

Rush the passer, stop the run, get off blocks, do all the things well regarding front seven things.
TDLR;

"It's still too long" - The BDL Comments section.
Special Teams:

LaQuan Treadwell will return kicks and punts, Dak Prescott will line up at cheerleader, A cardboard cutout of a Dingo will call the plays on offense.
Sponsorship:

The IRS. never skip out on paying taxes on golden statues.

Camden Hood Rats

Offense
This week we take on a Sydney team that has already informed us they aren't going to show up. They are ending the season with the worst record, and they don't even get to use that pick, so we can see why they don't want to put forth the effort at this point. We still decided to show up to do a walk through, keep our players heads in the game until the season is actually over. As expected, we were going to go run heavy in this game with Lamar Jackson running a lot of RPO's, target our athletic TE's in the passing game and take some deep shots with Sutton and Westbrook in some play action work.

Defense
Again, with Sydney deciding to stay home our game plan doesn't matter. But the goal was to use our advantage in the trenches to royally beat the piss out of Big Ben, force him to make some errant throws into our big nickel coverage and come out with a win.  John Brown is their only legitimate deep threat, so our standard cover 1 was the way for us to go, allowing us to keep working exotic blitzes by rotating our safeties and Darius Leonard to confuse Big Ben.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, Jlash said:

doing me a bamboozle

I'm pretty sure your defense could be blind and handle those weapons and OL just fine.  

Camden gets pissed over discovering that Sydney attempted to deceive them through fake snap counts and audibles.  Their defense goes nanners and makes Big Ben wish he was on the wrong side of a bathroom encounter in a Georgia bar.  

On 12/11/2018 at 2:45 AM, Ragnarok said:

I'm pretty sure your defense could be blind and handle those weapons and OL just fine.  

Camden gets pissed over discovering that Sydney attempted to deceive them through fake snap counts and audibles.  Their defense goes nanners and makes Big Ben wish he was on the wrong side of a bathroom encounter in a Georgia bar.  

My Co-owner would probably say Ben would pick you up in a bar and you'd enjoy it. I say this with the heaviest amount of sarcasm possible.

But fair.

Archived