Game

Beck Bristow

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I just figured you all left 

This week has been about Avengers.  So you could find me and Duke in the Entertainment section, haha.

The season is over.  I'm just waiting for Marvin to get fired (or not).

7 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

At least the team looks a little better. But I don’t care. I don’t want to go on some win streak that saves Marvin’s job yet again. 

It was strange rooting for the loss yesterday.  I don't want the winning streak either.  I'm a little scared they beat Oakland next week.  I don't buy them beating Pittsburgh.  I think that was more Pittsburgh playing ugly against ugly teams again.  Oakland is now ripe for a beating, because i can't believe they would win two in a row.

I still feel good about losses to the Browns and Steelers.  Browns because they'll get up for Hue again, and Steelers because the division will probably be on the line and they always play well against the Bengals.

Here's what Marvin is currently thinking:

We win out
Pittsburgh loses out
Baltimore can win one (as long as it's not the Browns)

Bengals win the division

I can't believe this team hasn't been mathematically eliminated yet.  I guess they can thank the Steelers for losing yesterday.

13 hours ago, theJ said:

The Steelers are absolutely falling apart.  I have no idea what's going on there.

It's the Steelers.  They haven't won in Oakland since 1995 or something.  They'll probably beat either the Patriots or Saints coming up.  Patriots usually own them, but this Patriots team seems a bit different...

16 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

It's the Steelers.  They haven't won in Oakland since 1995 or something.  They'll probably beat either the Patriots or Saints coming up.  Patriots usually own them, but this Patriots team seems a bit different...

I don't think the Pats will drop two in a row.  But i agree that i could see the Steelers winning one of the next two.

26 minutes ago, theJ said:

I don't think the Pats will drop two in a row.  But i agree that i could see the Steelers winning one of the next two.

Won't matter.  Pitt will be the 4 seed and lose to the Chargers/KC wild card team.  They've already lost to both at home this year anyway.  Even if they rebound, They would get the wqinner on the road the following week against the #1 seed.

4 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Won't matter.  Pitt will be the 4 seed and lose to the Chargers/KC wild card team.  They've already lost to both at home this year anyway.  Even if they rebound, They would get the wqinner on the road the following week against the #1 seed.

It only really matters in the context that they could miss the playoffs.  Entirely possible the Ravens catch them if they can't win one of NE or NO.

Ravens still have the Bucs and Browns at home.  Win those two, and they'll make it if the Steelers can't go 2-1 down the stretch.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

It only really matters in the context that they could miss the playoffs.  Entirely possible the Ravens catch them if they can't win one of NE or NO.

Ravens still have the Bucs and Browns at home.  Win those two, and they'll make it if the Steelers can't go 2-1 down the stretch.

Fine by me, but watching them get torched in the playoffs would be so much fun.  being a Jags fan for four hours was great.  being a Jags fan the following week, not as much

Archived