GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Noone, not even Tom Brady is immune to disguised defense. LeBeau's defense beat Brady and the Patriots to go on to win a SB. The issue is your plays have to know what theyre doing and execute it properly. We lack experience and talent. Switching to a 4-3 isnt going to change that.

when? 

08 wasn't brady

I thought you meant defeating  the brady pats  in the same season steelers won SB. Steelers never faced brady the 3 times they went to the SB

tomlins only win vs brady was in 11 when woodley was elite and they decided to play man to man. All other times were miserable fails. 

On 12/15/2018 at 2:35 PM, 3rivers said:

08 wasn't brady

I thought you meant defeating  the brady pats  in the same season steelers won SB. Steelers never faced brady the 3 times they went to the SB

tomlins only win vs brady was in 11 when woodley was elite and they decided to play man to man. All other times were miserable fails. 

While I agree in general, 2017 wasnt exactly a miserable fail.    I mean, Gronk had a huge game, but that was the only area the team really failed at .  Shouldve won last years game.

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

While I agree in general, 2017 wasnt exactly a miserable fail.    I mean, Gronk had a huge game, but that was the only area the team really failed at .  Shouldve won last years game.

for some reason I forgot about that game:$ With this years rules we win last years game most likely and the pats didn't own us that's for sure. This year we did win, without Bell , or Connor thanks to the OL (and Samuels deserves credit).  The other years though, were Fails, but that could have been LeBeau's fault more than tomlin. 

The saints didn't look that good at all last night and that's for the last 3 weeks for them. Lets see how next week goes. 

Archived