Earth 2 - No Hue

FGK

How many wins for alternate universe Browns?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins for alternate universe Browns?

• 4 or less (worse than Earth 1)
    • 5 or 6 (basically where we are now)
    • 7 wins (7-6 and in the WC hunt)
    • 8 wins (clear favorite for 2nd WC)
    • 9 wins (9-4 and a top tier team)

You have been deposited on Earth 2. An alternate world in which everything is the same, except that Hue Jackson was canned in the off-season. Greg Williams was given a shot to be HC (would I? No. Would Haslam? #shrugemoji... And this is simpler than trying to plug in a new HC and guessing that too) and Kitchens was the OC.

Having learned this info, what would you expect our record to be right now, assuming no ties? (Reminder, we are 5-7-1)

31 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Is Tyrod still the unanimous starter?

Up to you. I intentionally didn't list out everything.

In my mind, no, he's not. I think Mayfield showed enough pre-season to win the job. I think with Kitchens, he's the day one starter.

I don't think we beat the Chargers, Chiefs, or the Texans. I think we would have dropped one of those Pittsburgh games. Oh and Zane Gonzales crapped himself against the Saints. I still feel like we could have won that game without Hue though.

So we would be 9-4, maybe 8-5 with the Saints game being a difficult one to gauge.

Oh, and in this alternate universe, does Hue still coach on the Bengals? Because if not, we probably lose to them.

Archived