Coaching and GM candidates

Umbaugh21

It is pretty clear that most of us, if not all of us want a new GM. Also, most of us want a new Head Coach or at least defensive coordinator. With that being said I thought we could have a thread where we discuss replacement options for the above positions. Could also discuss what moves we think they would make with our organization. 

Personally I would love to see a new GM come from someone in either the Ravens department or Steelers department. At Head Coach, it is a longshot but I would like Jim Harbaugh or Jon Harbaugh. Or an option that most would probably disagree with me on... Lincoln Riley. 

I think that with a GM from one of those organizations we would probably stick with 3-4 and then if Lincoln Riley is chosen we would certainly draft whatever QB he hand picks in this draft in the first. If one of the harbaughs are Coach I think our first round would be BPA with a qb in a day two pick.

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

I would focus solely on the GM first. Figure out what his (or her) team concept is and then let them hire the coach they feel would build that concept most successfully.

That was why, in my predictions, I had Snyder getting wise and firing Bruce and hiring a new GM first. Then letting him pick the coach. Who would then pick his QB

25 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Not joking, would it be completely insane to go Gregg Williams and then a young hotshot OC?

That's the thing 1 thing I wish knew about the league. Like do coaches, players, GMs ect hold grudges once let go...Greg Williams definitely has the Browns playing better, but is he willing to come back to work for Synder would be the question. 

Archived