SNF - Rams @ Bears

RamRod

8 hours ago, doomer said:

Saints and Rams are home for 2/3 remaining games. Cowboys and Bears are away for 2/3 remaining games.

Things can change very fast and it may not even be a conversation in a week's time.

I don't expect Bears to catch Rams because their remaining schedule is pretty easy and they should win at least 2 out of 3.

As for the Saints, I could see them losing 2 out of their last 3.  For as bad as Carolina has been, they will be fighting for a WC spot and winning against the same team 2 times in a matter of 3 weeks is tough.  I also expect the Steelers to put up a good fight.  They are road warriors.

Bears play Packers at home and then on the road against Niners and Vikings.  Not inconceivable to think they can win all 3 of those.

If that happens then I think Bears would get the #2 seed over Saints due to better conference record.  Look out, things should get interesting.

On 12/9/2018 at 11:38 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah, hell I'd spin that as "we just dominated the best team in the NFL and are QB played like trash, imagine when he plays well"

Easy to spin games.

For us, we had to travel from LA to Detroit last week and then LA to Chicago this week. Everyone on offense played the worst game of the season collectively, and yet if GZ hits that last FG, we probably get the ball back down by one possession. Not even to mention the weather.

To me this is just like the Saints/Cowboys - nobody would say the Cowboys or Bears are better than the Saints or Rams. Both teams played really well and obviously they'd feel decently confident in a rematch. But I think both Rams and Saints fans would have NO problem getting the Bears and Cowboys in the playoffs.

19 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Easy to spin games.

For us, we had to travel from LA to Detroit last week and then LA to Chicago this week. Everyone on offense played the worst game of the season collectively, and yet if GZ hits that last FG, we probably get the ball back down by one possession. Not even to mention the weather.

To me this is just like the Saints/Cowboys - nobody would say the Cowboys or Bears are better than the Saints or Rams. Both teams played really well and obviously they'd feel decently confident in a rematch. But I think both Rams and Saints fans would have NO problem getting the Bears and Cowboys in the playoffs.

Or the Bears dominated you in ever aspect of the game. 

12 hours ago, ibt734 said:

I think they may meet again. 

Hopefully we see the Rams again in the divisional round because the only NFC team that scares me as a Bears fan is New Orleans....  Fangio likes a soft defense in coverage, and an elite QB can pick us apart with the short game, like Rodgers did in the second half of our first game this year. Brees could absolutely do that to us, but that's not what the Rams want to do.. Rams offensive strengths play right into Chicago's defensive strengths, and I think we're just the team they should desperately want to avoid if they can. I don't think the score will be that low if we play again in LA, but I also wouldn't bet on Trubisky laying back to back eggs, either.

Bears path to the SB involves something like CHI vs Rams in LA, and then playing Seattle or Dallas in Chicago for the NFC:Championship after they (hopefully) take out New Orleans for us.

Archived