SNF - Rams @ Bears

RamRod

6 minutes ago, Pool said:

Well you'd be wrong. I mostly watch and comment on the Bears. Not really here nor there. How are your Bengals doing?

No, I’m right. You haven’t watched every game of every player you’ve ever commented on. And this board wouldn’t exist if that was the prerequisite for posting. 

The Bengals suck and I’m loving it. Inch closer to a top 5 pick and fire Marvin Lewis. What’s not to like?

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Always has, always will. It's just a thing with elite pass-rushers.

Just now, riceman80 said:

And it never gets called. Get used to it my friend. Used to piss us Raider fans off to no end

Not a single holding call all season. Ridiculous.

Just now, riceman80 said:

And it never gets called. Get used to it my friend. Used to piss us Raider fans off to no end

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Always has, always will. It's just a thing with elite pass-rushers.

It's very very frustrating.  Just because a guy is elite you can't make it easier on his opponents.

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

No, I’m right. You haven’t watched every game of every player you’ve ever commented on. And this board wouldn’t exist if that was the prerequisite for posting. 

The Bengals suck and I’m loving it. Inch closer to a top 5 pick and fire Marvin Lewis. What’s not to like?

Watching the Browns get better while your team gets worse would be my guess. Anyways, you've proven in the past you aren't really worth responding to. Enjoy the game.

Archived