Here'sJim

Who?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who

• Steelers
    • Ravens
    • Browns
    • Bengals

After this recent Steelers loss, it seems that the division has opened up.

Steelers: 7-5-1 Patriots, Saints, Bengals

Ravens: 7-6 Buccaneers, Chargers, Browns

Browns 5-7-1 Broncos, Bengals, Ravens

Bengals 5-8 Raiders, Browns, Steelers

If the Browns tie the Steelers, the Steelers will still win the Division due to head to head matchups. Tie breaker between Ravens and Bengals would be whoever has the best divisional record.

2 hours ago, game3525 said:

Steelers.

I think they go 1-1 in the next two games (NE and @NO)

are you kidding? I see 2 blowouts and perhaps down to the wire game vs the bungles.  The browns have to have everything go their way, and wouldn't that be a turnaround for them. Their fans deserve a post season game for a change

I just cannot believe what we're seeing with the Steelers. They were on fire, looking great on both sides, 7-2-1, 6 straight Ws, a dismantling of the very respectable Panthers, then wham upset by the Broncos, total meltdown against the Chargers, and now inexplicable upset by the Raiders. Now facing the current 2 seeds of each conference in the next 2 weeks. What a disaster, this would be all time meltdown if they miss the postseason. Far too talented to not be in the playoffs. I think they beat the Pats, and maybe this was a trap game, but man, they are in trouble.

I'll say 

Steelers 9-6-1 win the divsion.

Ravens 9-7 make the WC.

I think 8 wins will win the division and I think it will be the Steelers with a week 17 win. Ravens played very well today so they may look like the best bet and they may be able to win the division with a week 17 win vs. the Browns but I am going to say the Browns win that game because I want to.

I dont even want to see the Steelers make it, but they will likely manage to win one of the games between NE and NO, and then maybe squeak out a win vs the Bengals in week 17, only to get to the playoffs and lose in the first round to the Ravens or Chargers.

They'll do just enough to protect certain jobs that shouldnt be protected, and give them a way to justify not making major changes this offseason.

36 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I just cannot believe what we're seeing with the Steelers. They were on fire, looking great on both sides, 7-2-1, 6 straight Ws, a dismantling of the very respectable Panthers, then wham upset by the Broncos, total meltdown against the Chargers, and now inexplicable upset by the Raiders. Now facing the current 2 seeds of each conference in the next 2 weeks. What a disaster, this would be all time meltdown if they miss the postseason. Far too talented to not be in the playoffs. I think they beat the Pats, and maybe this was a trap game, but man, they are in trouble.

I'll say 

Steelers 9-6-1 win the divsion.

Ravens 9-7 make the WC.

steelers were legit when they ran Connor.  When they pass they fail, and the D has issues. That is fact and there is no way around this. Colbert never addressed CB, and our ILB's can't cover - so more FAIL.  Much of your record is who you play, and we have seen this team with a lack of guts in recent weeks lose3 in a row, and 2 were to inferior teams. Now what do you think will happen vs the pats and saints xD

19 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I dont even want to see the Steelers make it, but they will likely manage to win one of the games between NE and NO, and then maybe squeak out a win vs the Bengals in week 17, only to get to the playoffs and lose in the first round to the Ravens or Chargers.

They'll do just enough to protect certain jobs that shouldnt be protected, and give them a way to justify not making major changes this offseason.

Do you think BB and Brady will lose their 2nd in a row vs bradys favourite D? I can't see how the steelers win vs pats or saints unless the refs step or the coordinators really fail. 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

are you kidding? I see 2 blowouts and perhaps down to the wire game vs the bungles.  The browns have to have everything go their way, and wouldn't that be a turnaround for them. Their fans deserve a post season game for a change

NO have been pretty shaky the last couple of weeks. That feels like a game in which the Steelers win it in the last minute.

The Pats game could be bloodbath. I agree with you on that.

I just cannot believe what we're seeing with the Steelers. They were on fire, looking great on both sides, 7-2-1, 6 straight Ws, a dismantling of the very respectable Panthers, then wham upset by the Broncos, total meltdown against the Chargers, and now inexplicable upset by the Raiders. 

It is not really all that surprising. The Steelers were really good in one score games last year. This year, they are just regressing towards the mean. 

Archived