GB's and Clappers: Sheagles at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GBs:

Cooper - Totally worth a 1st. 
RG - Thought he played an outstanding game. 

SLappers:

Refs - They suck. End of story. 
OL - Eagles DL has their number. 

What do you call something in between a game ball and a SLapper?  I think I'll start calling it a Dakquiri. Watching Dak play makes me want to drink heavily at times, both in cheer and sorrow. He's good. He's bad. Makes a great play. Makes one that makes me cringe. I don't think I want to pay him $25m/yr. But, he's 30-15 as a starter.  

GB: Cooper and zeke no real explanation needed.

hm: dak he’s a great leader and makes some gusty plays, but he makes so many mistakes. And needed to find ways to get this team in the end zone early. 

Jarwin and Schultz also deserve hm. Young te’s made a lot of plays and can offer a nice safety blanket for dak going forward. 

Clappers: 

he who should not be named is still terrible at calling plays for this offense. Everything is so predictable and he doesn’t do a lot ( or anything to adjust in game). 

GB -    Dak - Cooper - DLine Zeke 

HM  -  our FG kicker again a miss kick but a 62 yarder is good redemption and does give us hope going forward

clapper -  ref’s   I really am amazed week in week out just how putrid the overall job refs are doing in games this year

—-

I intentionally left off the rest of the D and the OL   The D mostly played great but in the 4rh qtr our LB and secondary were not making plays at all and after a good start our OL Struggled a lot

in a side note 

I just am at lost as week in week out how they blow the helmet to helmet hit.  Elliot dives foward no defender in front a defender dives infront of Elliot from the side they collide and refs decide that’s its Elliot at fault 

I gues I also will waste my time commenting  here as well on one of the most popular clappers listed so far 

Dak was just slightly off target a lot this game I say slightly because he connected on 78% (boy hate to ever play the QB who can meet this boards expectation of an accurate passer PS Drew Brees leads the league at 75%) . But yes a lot of his completions were not perfect passes.  His first interception was thrown on target and most of the time a TD but a Eagle made a great play on it and just got there in time pass would have been to Cooper just bellow  head high and yes obviously as a Monday morning QB it should have been thrown higher so Coooer would have had to reach up for it. He also lost a TD on a pass that was just tipped at LOS that Beasley then couldn’t catch as it went off his hands 

BUT...   yes Dak had trouble hitting Gallup a lot tonight  First one up side line Dak over threw the pass and I will put that all on Dak though Gallup also made it look worse running a bad route where he actually slowed down .  The other overthrows can not happen and there is no excuse you can give as one lead to an interception the other a failed TD.  Another incomplete to Gallup was ALL on Gallup. Before end first half Gallup should have stopped his route pulling up to catch the pass get down for a time out to kick a FG the ball was thrown in anticipation of Gallup doing just that instead Gallop keep running and this the pass was behind him   And gasp add in a intential incomplete pass thrown into the ground to avoid a sack and I just mentioned half of all of Daks incomplete passes for the game in which he threw the ball over 50 times

It is just so strange how much people on this board love to put down Dak the QB who now has TWO  franchise records in only three years.    Most consecutive pass completions in a row. (I wonder how he managed that being so inaccurate)   and most pass attempts in a row without an interceptions ( yeah he can be such a TO machine). 

Edit.  I though heard he had most yards though that didn’t sound right and but he is tied third with Aikmen Romo leads 505 but his 305 second half OT yards are probably the most s

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

GBs:

Cooper - Totally worth a 1st. 
RG - Thought he played an outstanding game. 

SLappers:

Refs - They suck. End of story. 
OL - Eagles DL has their number. 

What do you call something in between a game ball and a SLapper?  I think I'll start calling it a Dakquiri. Watching Dak play makes me want to drink heavily at times, both in cheer and sorrow. He's good. He's bad. Makes a great play. Makes one that makes me cringe. I don't think I want to pay him $25m/yr. But, he's 30-15 as a starter.  

This could have been said about Romo as well. Part of the territory.

Archived