Fire Doug Pederson

oland11

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Why would you fire the only HC in team history to win a SB?  The year after he won the SB?  

The only man speaking some sense in here speaking some sense is a Skins fan... The only team immune to having bad seasons is the Patriots. Seriously guys, just breathe.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:31 AM, Nabbs4u said:

I'll be the first to admit Pederson has looked more like the DTM he was his first season, then the Mastermind behind last year's SB Run.

However. Please look at what's not the same.

Top 3 RB gone

QB coming off Major Knee Surgery

OL went from Top 3 to Bottom 10 , overnight.

Defense is but a Shell of itself. 7 Starters gone, plus 3 more key rotational pieces from last years SB Defense.

Why mention the Defense because the Defense last year gave this Offense at least 3-4 more possessions a game then they currently are. Whether by TO or Punts. That's a potential of 12+Pts more a game.

I don't believe if Reich and Flipp were here, We'd be that drastically better given the same Injuries occuring. 1-2 Wins, possibly. SB Contender, not in the slightest.

Eagles are Decimated by Injuries! That's the difference from DP of 2017 and the current DTM of 2018.

We need to fire the Smoothie Director of Football Operations.

I thought you guys still had the Sport Science Medicine guy from the Chip Kelly days. Was it Shaun Huls? Isn't he helping at all with the injuries?

On 12/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, Broadway Joe said:

I cannot stress this enough. Fire the medical/training staff! It´s clear as day they are incompetent and I don´t know why it hasn´t been mentioned.

They screwed up with Sproles, Mills and Barentt´s injuries this season alone. Even Jordan Matthews said they messed up with him.

And not to mention the Maddox, Clement and Sidney Jones that seem that could´ve been prevented.

We´ve been banged up for all three of Doug´s years and it´s gotten worse each season. That cannot be a coincidence. 

The staff Jordan was complaining about is already gone. This is a brand new staff this year and they seem worse :(

Sorry not blaming staff for injuries with a joint, as someone mentioned not a lot of research on soft players I mean tissue injuries

IR

Ajayi - ACL 

Barnett - shoulder

Darby - ACL 

Hollins - groin

McLeod - MCL

Mills - foot

Wallace - fibula

Clement - knee

Sweat - ankle

Won't mention because they haven't played a snap, even though its depth 

LB Worrilow