Knocking on the door

bruceb

30 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

We are only knocking for the next 3 games but come 2019

giphy.gif

And the rest of the league is going to be running scared.

Especially if we manage to get an impact pass rusher, corner and another good skill player. The team wi be loaded with talent.

Coach

Kicker

Pass rusher

DT

Big time WR

Are all our top priority. Fortunately, the draft is flush with DTs, and FA has a number of DEs. Big time WR could be tricky. After that, Oline could use an upgrade on the tackles, but this is a bad year for that position and you don't want to waste resources forcing it, ie Ereck Flowers. 

40 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Coach

Kicker

Pass rusher

DT

Big time WR

Are all our top priority. Fortunately, the draft is flush with DTs, and FA has a number of DEs. Big time WR could be tricky. After that, Oline could use an upgrade on the tackles, but this is a bad year for that position and you don't want to waste resources forcing it, ie Ereck Flowers. 

-We probably need to change that to "Pass Rushers", outside of Garrett, we don't have anything. We need to hit Free Agency as well as the Draft. Kinda sad we gave up on Carl Nassib, he really could have helped us out.

- You are right about the WR spot, I hope instead of reaching for a name, I hope we get a guy who is specific to us

-Also you forgot TE, we don't have a safety valve for Baker

13 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Add a burner wr. 

Get 1-2 new linebackers. 

Get two new dlinemen, especially a pass rusher.

Get another power rb behind chubb. 

Do we actually need a Burner WR? 

I feel like Callaway is a deep threat, and Perriman is a deep threat, I think once bake gets comfortable with them they could REALLY take the top off the D.

1 minute ago, CBrownsman said:

I feel like Callaway is a deep threat, and Perriman is a deep threat, I think once bake gets comfortable with them they could REALLY take the top off the D.

Our WR core is good and our fans have no idea how to handle it.

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Our WR core is good and our fans have no idea how to handle it.

Yeah I'm actually with you.

I wouldn't mind grabbing someone else in FA with sure hands who isn't a rookie, like Enunwa?  6'-2", possession guy, GREAT at getting open.

But I've been really happy with this receiving core since Williams has taken over.  They've really stepped up and limited their drops!

I'm not sure we need a true #1 target, I think we need a bunch of guys that get open, the way Baker plays, he spreads the ball around, not sure that would make a #1 happy...

Our offense as it stands I feel like can score with anyone in the league except maybe Kansas City (who has come back to earth a little). The defense is the biggest issue right now and has been all year. The interior pocket push is an absolute joke. The OLBs in run defense and covering TEs are an absolute joke. Being forced into playing T.J. Carrie so much is killing us. 

I am not against adding any offensive positions except IOL and QB but I wouldn't force anything either because we have biggest issues elsewhere.

25 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I’d say we need one more so we’re not relying as heavily on Higgins and Calloway

having Landry + another good WR will take even more pressure off of Calloway and Higgins and then our offense will be really dangerous 

21 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I’d say we need one more so we’re not relying as heavily on Higgins and Calloway

having Landry + another good WR will take even more pressure off of Calloway and Higgins and then our offense will be really dangerous 

I think we need another receiver, sure!  I just am not sure if it needs to be a Burner.  I personally want a guy with reliable hands that is good at running routes and getting open.

He we are pounding on the door at the moment. 

Browns are the hottest team in the division and could win the division. We just need to win out and the Steelers to lose out. Browns have by far the easier scheudule where the Steelers do not. We have a slight chance. 

What sucks is those blown chances for wins early in the season are costing us now but they got Baker in and Hue and Haley fired. So it was a Blrssing in disguise

Archived