The Official Thread of the Transfer Portal

naptownskinsfan

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

From the article posted.  Did you even bother to read it?

i didn’t even mention millennials.  You did.  I just cracked a joke about it. Guess you’re up in your own feelings about one but do your thing. 

Again. There’s no evidence he lied. Only anonymous chatter from twitter and your previous ✌🏼insider✌🏼 website.  LoL

Not even for a single moment did you take any credence in the possibility that maybe Fields wants an easier route to playing time.  It went 0-100 that Kirby lied and Fields has zero accountability.

The "iT wAs iRoNiC" defense only works if you actually use any concept of irony whatsoever in your posts. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The "iT wAs iRoNiC" defense only works if you actually use any concept of irony whatsoever in your posts. 

Never mentioned irony.  But go ahead and blame Kirby for that one too.  

So let’s summarize:

-if the internet trolls say it’s so, it’s gospel 

-Kirby Smart is a liar despite not a shred of evidence whatsoever.  Just conjecture and “insider” websites (hope you don’t pay for that)

-Justin Fields has no accountability for his own decisions or choices.  

Got it.

Have fun continuing to circle the drain of this argument before whatever lowly bowl game your squads play in.  I’m off to see Into The Spider-Verse

Edited by thrILL!

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Never mentioned irony.  But go ahead and blame Kirby for that one too.  

So let’s summarize:

-if the internet trolls say it’s so, it’s gospel 

-Kirby Smart is a liar despite not a shred of evidence whatsoever.  Just conjecture and “insider” websites (hope you don’t pay for that)

-Justin Fields has no accountability for his own decisions or choices.  

Got it.

Have fun continuing to circle the drain of this argument before whatever lowly bowl game your squads play in.  I’m off to see Into The Spider-Verse

Oh, I do. And it's definitely worth it.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Spoiled brats. 

The coach lied to his face about what his role would be. I get he's Saban's baybee boy and all, but Kirby lied through his teeth to get this kid to stay in-state when he knew Fromm was going to stay there and be the full time starter for at least the next two years. Don't be salty just because your program has the highest payroll to get enough kids to stay on even when they won't get PT or feel lied too.

• Like 2

And yes, "the internet is saying so" is a perfectly valid take when A) "the internet" in this case are insiders and reputable posters on 247 who've said literally since he committed to go to Georgia that Smart promised him the starting QB position immediately and B) because this isn't 2010 and we can connect the dots very easily when presented with the information we have available. 

But sure, "everybody gets a trophy generation at work again" or whatever. Lol at you laughing at insider websites when that's quite literally how we know ANYTHING about recruiting so you'd better not post about anything recruiting wise ever, ever, ever again if that's your take.

Yes, insiders are plugged, we have had several on this VERY site (though mostly or Baseball weridly), that doesn't mean you get everything right but it absolutely means you have reputable, verifiable information that you can easily back up to say with enough credence to "put your name too it" in essence.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

What evidence?  What open secret?  Suddenly endless crybabies online screaming “lies!  He’s a liar!” is now proof?  You’re the fool for believing such blatant subterfuge.  “Males shouldn’t be jealous / that’s a female trait.”

All you have besides that is an inflated belief that Kirby did everything he could to stop Fields going to your team.  How convenient. Nobody is scared of Florida.  

Ah.

Now it all makes sense.

• Like 2