Week 15 GDT: LAC@KC

onejayhawk

20 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Chiefs will probably rest the starters some (including Mahomes) if the Chiefs sew up the AFC West tonite. PM has already done all that's been asked of him and more. I'd be fine with protecting him from possible injury pre-playoffs.

Maybe. I think it's more likely he plays for a few series like they do in camp. Also, getting 5000 and 50 are iconic. The yardage is near certain if he plays all four games. TDs, not so much.

J

Ok,

so Ware is Out, Berry in and it looks like Gordon mihght be out as well with the Chargers calling up a RB from the PS.

This may develop into another shootout where the pass rush might be really important. Bosa being back brings something to the table for the Chargers, but the Chiefs feature the #2 rush (based on sack numbers). If the Chiefs DBs, lead by Berry, are able to keep the Chargers' receiving corps at bay for at least at little bit of time it may tzrn the tide in the Chiefs favor.

Not sure about weather conditions - if it is really wet & cold this may be detrimental to an exciting game (I won't be able to watch again - crappy time zones!)

8 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Two blown calls, one each way, but they don't offset. 

It's simple enough. Just beat the Seahawks and the Raiders.

J

na he didnt slide he dropped to a knee on a moving player that helmet hit in now way was intentional.  That is why QBs should run or slide not some half *** whatever punk move rivers did..

24 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Berry not playing in the second half is complete BS if he personally wasn’t good to go. 

Agreed. I respect the guy for what he went through but I think this heal thing is getting pretty ridiculous. He said, post game, that it's the plan him and Andy came up with. So when the 2 TD lead was being erased he couldn't go back in on the last drive and give a little help and lock up the AFC West?! I miss the old EB who you'd have to chain to the bench to keep him out of a game. 

Pfft, and he said he could've played the Ravens game. I think he could've played long before that.

Yeah that was really dumb. Put this man in at least for the last 2 plays, who would have determined whether we can completely rest him for 3 weeks or whether we have to play him the next 2 games.

Overall i'm disappointed as hell, since i think we were the better team out there. We seem to have either a mental problem by the players to take the foot of the pedal when we're leading quite comfortable or it's a coaching problem. Probably a mix of both things. It's good to know, that we still control our own destiny, but this loss makes things unnecessary harder and if we get a major injury in 1 of those last 2 games, we all would look back at this game and just ask us why we couldn't bring the W home.

Archived