Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're expected to think about it. 😂

At least the league is going to announce his suspension before FA.  I ve read he has been in some type of counseling for awhile.  He is going to get a second chance.  I think Tampa makes sense, but so does other teams.  Curious how it plays out.  

Zeke got six games for something that he probably didn't do, if memory serves me. Or the evidence was flimsy at best. Or something.

Hunt is on video. I can't imagine he gets less than six games, even after an appeal. And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the full 10 initially.

8 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I had forgotten about this.  I don t think he gets more then 6 games.  The league has shown leniency to players that admit fault and willingly enter into league approved counseling.  I wouldn t be shocked to see the suspension 3-4 games.  

He's going to get the full 6. The league took serious PR damage with the lienency they gave Rive and Josh Brown when evidence was clear against them.

Even with this, Hunt is still in video. I'd be shocked if it's less than 6. He will get a 2nd chance though, hope he turns it around...

51 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's going to get the full 6. The league took serious PR damage with the lienency they gave Rive and Josh Brown when evidence was clear against them.

Even with this, Hunt is still in video. I'd be shocked if it's less than 6. He will get a 2nd chance though, hope he turns it around...

He only gets a second chance because he's good.

3 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Yeah, that PR damage is really hurting the bottom line.  I get what you re writing though.  I guess the old adage all PR is good as long as they are talking about you.  I think the folks at Park Avenue would agree.

8 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Yeah, that PR damage is really hurting the bottom line.  I get what you re writing though.  I guess the old adage all PR is good as long as they are talking about you.  I think the folks at Park Avenue would agree.

Nothing can hurt the bottom line of the NFL right now...

I doubt they always want to be focal point for all these social issues they're connected too. They seem to be the face of many and it's starting to hurt their sponsers/partners. Just look at how many acts have turned down the SB halftime performance because of the Kaepernick situation.

It's not affecting their profit at all, but it leaves bad taste with others and steers smaller entities who don't have the resources to survive PR nightmares to cut bait...

13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

So Rapoport uses the phrases "expected to have interest", only to be countered with this guy using the term "at this time".  The wonderful world of social media where you put something out there and really don t give any concrete information.

Archived