Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

Bell sitting out a whole season good for his play and longevity or bad? Paying him $15M plus worries me but Bell, Barber and RoJo if Bell assumes the David Johnson role in an Arians offense would be insane. Brate would have to go. Evans, Godwin, Hump, Howard, Bell. Only 1 football.

OL can get similar or better production with rookies.

9 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Bell sitting out a whole season good for his play and longevity or bad? Paying him $15M plus worries me but Bell, Barber and RoJo if Bell assumes the David Johnson role in an Arians offense would be insane. Brate would have to go. Evans, Godwin, Hump, Howard, Bell. Only 1 football.

OL can get similar or better production with rookies.

I m not concerned about Bell missing a year and playing next season.  RBs have missed basically entire seasons due to injury.  Recent history AP and David Johnson.  Could there be concern about him getting paid and being lazy? Possibly, but he didn t shy away from the workload when he did play. I would rather the Bucs invest in other areas in the roster, but If the new offense is "Touchdown to check down", his skill set fits beautifully. 

30 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m not concerned about Bell missing a year and playing next season.  RBs have missed basically entire seasons due to injury.  Recent history AP and David Johnson.  Could there be concern about him getting paid and being lazy? Possibly, but he didn t shy away from the workload when he did play. I would rather the Bucs invest in other areas in the roster, but If the new offense is "Touchdown to check down", his skill set fits beautifully. 

Agreed, taking the year off is the best thing he could've done for himself physically...

16 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

Not sure. Watched lots of cards games a few years back with DJ on one of my fantasy teams. I'm thinking Bucannon would look pretty nice smashing rbs from the SS spot.

Go get Collins! We need a vet at every position on defense. Have Evans/Whitehead compete and play third man. Hell all three can play in packages.

54 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

He probably won’t hit the market but 100% if CJ Mosley gets there and we are moving to a 3-4 let’s get him. We could also resign Kwon to a prove it deal for cheaper. Have David and Mosley play ILB, Kwon at WLB and JPP as RUSH.

Or Clowney if we go to 3-4, then draft Devin White at linebacker. 

• Like 1