Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Eric Berry is all I want us to sign and we can just focus on the draft.

We just spent like the $12M in cap space we had before the Anger and Unrein cuts. I doubt we have $8M in cap space right now.

We need ~$9M for draft picks and probably another $4-5M for injuries during the season.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

We just spent like the $12M in cap space we had before the Anger and Unrein cuts. I doubt we have $8M in cap space right now.

We need ~$9M for draft picks and probably another $4-5M for injuries during the season.

Wouldnt pay Berry much. He hasnt played much football in two years. Doubt we take a chance on him but its worth a shot.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Wouldnt pay Berry much. He hasnt played much football in two years. Doubt we take a chance on him but its worth a shot.

He's going to end up in CLE. They let Earl Thomas get away to pursue Berry once he was released...

John Dorsey drafted him and loves him...

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Darn

We just have no money to sign anyone 

I would like for us to get another corner

Maybe a Morris Claiborne 

If berry were to do a 1 year prove it , I think that would be beneficial,  but I'm talking like 1 year 6-8mil

I don't think we are going to be signing anyone else really

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Darn

We just have no money to sign anyone 

I would like for us to get another corner

Maybe a Morris Claiborne 

If berry were to do a 1 year prove it , I think that would be beneficial,  but I'm talking like 1 year 6-8mil

I don't think we are going to be signing anyone else really

Golden maybe. Maybe Larsen. Maybe Crowell.

Cuts and restrucures (which is just more guaranteed money) would have to happen though.

Restructuring Mike's contract would be easy and a no brainier. We're not gonna cut/trade him. We could probably free up like $8M there.

16 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Good move for Golden, Gmen have zero OLBs right now.  He should get plenty of playing time on his one yr prove it contract 

Yup. Makes more sense for that reason. And I'm sure the money was better too.

Archived