Is anybody else picking the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

NFLExpert49

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Are you kidding me? It's amazing. It's what wakes me up every Sunday morning.

Power of the board it’s painful yet rewarding. Much like life it can switch on you ASAP. Love it! It’s my drug. Nothing better than reading a GDT with a cup of joe on your hand. 

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not quite as bad as Two Girls, One Cup...but I agree in general.

Did you know the Steelers are absolute garbage and should fire Mike Tomlin? Man.. when was the last time the Steelers were good?? Must of been years ago!!!!

*Good like two weeks ago*

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

*eyeroll* Fully expect people to pile on while they can I guess. Doesn’t matter to anyone how senseless it is really.

The shut out loss to the Colts - while bad - is not entirely indicative of what kind of team the Cowboys are. It’s one game. 

IKR? Not like they have a track record of choking in big games over the last 20 years or anything. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Did you know the Steelers are absolute garbage and should fire Mike Tomlin? Man.. when was the last time the Steelers were good?? Must of been years ago!!!!

*Good like two weeks ago*

You’re a raiders fan. All you know is up and downs. Watcha mean. 2016 then now. Come on man. We run on what have you done for me lately. That is the foundation of FF. 

Just now, KManX89 said:

IKR? Not like they have a track record of choking in big games over the last 20 years or anything. 

I’m not even going to talk about that history because it doesn’t have anything to do with anything. It has absolutely nothing to do with the 2018 Dallas Cowboys.

What’s more ridiculous, the premise of thread (this the start of a dynasty) or the overreactions to a road loss to equally hot Colts?

This is who the Cowboys are + just a bad game from the D. They left points on the board early, and from there it was all she wrote since they are not the kind of team that can dig out of holes, since that usually entails relying on the pass game as opposed to the run game, but the run game is what keeps the offense afloat:

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not even going to talk about that history because it doesn’t have anything to do with anything. It has absolutely nothing to do with the 2018 Dallas Cowboys.

Do you think the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl this season? Yes or No. 

3 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Didn't know we've had the same roster and coaching for like the last 20 years.

It's funny when people talk SB after a good run only to get whooped on Sunday that following week. Weren't people saying how the Seahawks are gonna be a threat in the playoffs? Does that still hold even after this game to arguably the worst team in football?

35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What’s more ridiculous, the premise of thread (this the start of a dynasty) or the overreactions to a road loss to equally hot Colts?

This is who the Cowboys are + just a bad game from the D. They left points on the board early, and from there it was all she wrote since they are not the kind of team that can dig out of holes, since that usually entails relying on the pass game as opposed to the run game, but the run game is what keeps the offense afloat:

Still hoping this is it for Linehan but I doubt it. He's probably gonna come back next week and drop like 35 or 40 on the Bucs and keep his job till next year.

Archived