• Davante Adams
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Kenny Clark
    • Jake Ryan
    • Damarious Randall
    • Davon House
    • Morgan Burnett

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Not really if you include Sam Shields.  If we were to lose House, we would effectively replace Hyde with King and be in the exact same spot, only healthier with Randall and Rollins. 

Our offense still puts up 24 points a game without Bulaga.  Our defense doesn't get out of losing House quite as easily.

House isn't Sam Shields. Hyde was more of a Saftey Hybrid, he and King don't share the same roles. The only thing that has a little leeway with me is you can get away with a backup RT. But I still trust the CB backups more than Spriggs at this point. And if Bak goes down, Bulaga will most likely replace him there. So I think that still gives him more value than House, but thats just my opinion.

Our #1 most important player is going to be in serious trouble if he loses either our #2 most important player or my vote here for #8 most important. Gotta keep our prize QB protected and we can't do that without Bulaga. 

11 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Do we need to bring back the playoff game against the Cardinals where we went with Don Barclay (or whatever scrub) at LT?  I like Davon House, and what he offers.  But he only looks as good as the pass rush ahead of him.

This.  We do not want Barclay at tackle under any circumstances and Spriggs is still a work in progress.

1 hour ago, Haha21 said:

Looks like we can move on the 9th most important Packer. I also went with Bulaga, Spriggs is nowhere near ready. I shudder at the thought of Bulaga or Baktiari going down. 

Agreed.  While I'm not giving up on Spriggs by any means, he hasn't made that jump that I thought we were all hoping he would.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Agreed.  While I'm not giving up on Spriggs by any means, he hasn't made that jump that I thought we were all hoping he would.

No, no reason to give up on him, but he did not take that jump that we are hoping for. I wonder if any changes happen to LT the final couple of pre-season games.

Archived