Week 15 Titans vs. Giants

KingTitan

That's good for us. I was worried about him torching Jackson. Still worried about this game, but hopefully that makes them a little more one dimensional.

We cannot let Barkley get to the second level. I think he's the best RB in the NFL. Just so insanely good.

Really wanted to see OBJ live but at the same time Titans are hanging on by a thread so as cheap as it sounds we’ll take what we can get. 

The games far from a cake walk Titans should have a similar approach to the Jags game but Mariota needs to be a lot better and the Titans DBs still need to bring their A game

9 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Really wanted to see OBJ live but at the same time Titans are hanging on by a thread so as cheap as it sounds we’ll take what we can get. 

The games far from a cake walk Titans should have a similar approach to the Jags game but Mariota needs to be a lot better and the Titans DBs still need to bring their A game

Belcher got the best of Marcus last year when he was the DC in Arizona. 
I think this game is going to be on the shoulders of the defense. Can they stop/contain Barkely and rattle Manning.

14 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Belcher got the best of Marcus last year when he was the DC in Arizona. 
I think this game is going to be on the shoulders of the defense. Can they stop/contain Barkely and rattle Manning.

Seen someone tweet that a scout says Mariota could have a big day hitting deep balls down field so I’m hoping we see that Mariota instead of the guy struggling in Arizona.

It be more ideal anyway that the running game continues to look good an pick up where they left off last week. Not expecting to see 239 yards rushing but would like to see Mariota Lewis and Henry moving chains and controlling the game  

I was looking to pickup a TE in one of my leagues, and Engram was one of my targets. I knew we were doing good against TEs... But it's crazy how good we're really doing. Maybe something to remember on GameDay when we give up a reception... Before jumping on and calling everyone trash... 

Mike Tagliere (FantasyPros) - "The Titans aren't any friendlier to the position. In fact, they're the best in the NFL when it comes to shutting down tight ends. They're the only team who's still yet to allow a touchdown to them, so when you combine that with the 35.9 yards per game they allow to the position, you're suddenly concerned about playing Engram. The 1.26 PPR points per target they've allowed ranks as No. 1 in the league and it's not all that close, as the closest team (Chargers) is at 1.40 points per target. Engram is nothing more than a middling TE2 who lacks upside."

Archived