Week 15 Titans vs. Giants

KingTitan

Great game by the defense. They stepped up. 

Henry surprised me with his big day. It was a straight big boy pants day rushing the ball in the rain.

Wasn't exciting football offensively but was very effective. They couldn't stop the run. Best I've seen Henry run, even counting last week. Perfect time for him to emerge as a threat. 

Great game and team win. The line blocked so well. We got real conservative but didn't need anything crazy. It was obvious after a while the Giants weren't going to move the ball. 

Defense really kept Barkley out of the game. Great job by the staff coaching up the players to gang tackle him.

Great defensive game. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

It'd also help him if he didn't take 15 years to run some of his routes.

I don't necessarily think he's taking that long to run any route. He's running what's called and Mariota is getting rid of it early because he's feeling pressured. We've seen that at least 3 times this season.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I don't necessarily think he's taking that long to run any route. He's running what's called and Mariota is getting rid of it early because he's feeling pressured. We've seen that at least 3 times this season.

Maybe in some cases. But there are also tons of examples of Davis just taking forever to make his breaks. I can't believe any OC is developing plays where the routes take that long to come out of their cut/break.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Maybe in some cases. But there are also tons of examples of Davis just taking forever to make his breaks. I can't believe any OC is developing plays where the routes take that long to come out of their cut/break.

Well he ran a 8-10 yard out on the one you're talking about in this game on 3rd and 5.

I can't imagine any WR improvising a route by adding 5 yards to it. 

It'd be one thing if he was at the down marker and taking forever to break, but that's not what I saw.

Archived