Your preference on a new HC?

theJ

New HC preference?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Your preference on a new HC? Multiple answers allowed.

• Hue JacLOLOL i can't even
    • Eric Bieniemy (KC OC)
    • John DeFilippo (Vikings OC)
    • Don Martindale (Ravens DC)
    • Mike Tomlin (Steelers HC) - outside chance he's let go
    • Mike McCarthy
    • John Harbaugh (Ravens HC) - assuming he's let go
    • Brian Kelly (Notre Dame)
    • Chris Petersen (Washington HC)

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Why not Tomlin?  He'd bring an attitude to this team that it really needs.

Because his teams lack discipline in every way possible.  on the field, they lead the league in penalties frequently (if they only played us, they wouldn't), off the field with the theatrics and social media crap.  His coaches lack it, or is that just against us.  Munchak pulls hair, Porter starts a fight midfield while a player is down on the ground, their last OC is in a constant public war of words with their QB.  The man himself tried to affect a play on the field (KO return against Baltimore) by forcing the returner to turn back inside into the pursuit.  His press conferences are just like Marvin's.... says the same stale thing every week.

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

He also runs his mouth in a way that is beneath the position of head coach. 

I won't root for losses for draft position, but would root against them if he was on the sidelines. 

I'd drop my tickets immediately.  No second thoughts.  Then tell them I'll return when he was gone, even for another run with Marvin

Hey guys.....

Those of us up here on the North Coast would like to give a rousing endorsement for our former head coach, and your current...um, errr.....what the heck is he actually doing anyways?

We'd like you guys to become members of the

Image result for Huguenots

Come on, take a chance.  He's got to be better the 3rd time around.  ;) 

That being said, I don't think that Defilippo did himself too many favors by getting himself fired mid-season.  Our forum has frowned upon him quite a bit.

11 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Hey guys.....

Those of us up here on the North Coast would like to give a rousing endorsement for our former head coach, and your current...um, errr.....what the heck is he actually doing anyways?

We'd like you guys to become members of the

Image result for Huguenots

Come on, take a chance.  He's got to be better the 3rd time around.  ;) 

That being said, I don't think that Defilippo did himself too many favors by getting himself fired mid-season.  Our forum has frowned upon him quite a bit.

We sent you guys a really good coach and he came back a toxic mess. Not cool Cleveland. 

Archived