3 games to go let's revisit those preseason predictions

Superman(DH23)

Playoffs, awards, records.  What were your best predictions what were your worst.  What do you have now.  

Best records: Toss up between chargers and saints.  My preseason SuperBowl.  

Worst record: Easily GB.  I had them winning the division and getting the #1 overall seed.

Current playoff predictions

Chiefs

Texans

Patriots

Steelers

Chargers

titans

Pats over Titans

Chargers over Steelers

chargers over chiefs

pats over Texans

chargers over pats

saints

rams

Bears

cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Seahawks over Cowboys

Bears over Vikings

saints over Seahawks

Bears over rams

saints over bears

saints over chargers

best award prediction opoy Todd Gurley

worst mvp Aaron Rodgers

Current 

Mvp: Drew Brees 

Opoy Todd Gurley

Dpoy Khalil Back

Oroy Saquon Barkley

Droy LVE

Cbpoy Andrew Luck

Coy Matt Nagy

EOY Ryan Pace

Might be too much effort, but you should probably find one the preseason prediction thread and link it in your OP for peopel to go back and look at what they wrote.  I sure as heck don't remember.  I do think I had the Saints at 13-3 though, maybe 11-5.

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Definitely not impossible, just unlikely. 

Actually its more likely than not, the list if teams to beat an opponent 3x un one season is incredibly thin.  Now before you say "that's bc it doesnt happen often" it used to happen a lot.  Its already hard enough the 2nd time when the opponent has entire game tape to look at, 2 game tapes, 2 bites of the apple to see what works and what doesnt, and most of the time the team that won twice really feel like they can run the same gameplan that won them 2 games.  And let's just say that Andy Reid doesnt have the most sparkling track record in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

Might be too much effort, but you should probably find one the preseason prediction thread and link it in your OP for peopel to go back and look at what they wrote.  I sure as heck don't remember.  I do think I had the Saints at 13-3 though, maybe 11-5.

That could take some digging and I'm quite lazy

4 hours ago, game3525 said:

So the Chargers lose both games to KC, then goes to KC in January and wins?

This literally happened in 2007 with the Giants and Cowboys. It is hard to beat a team 3 times in a row. 

Literally the opposite happened in 2009. We beat the Eagles 3 times in a row.

This is going off memory, but I believe I predicted every NFCE team to win between 6 and 10 games. I said the Cowboys would win 9 games +/- 2 based on health. The Eagles would win 10 +/- 2 based on health. 

I was also mocked relentlessly because I said it wasnt a lock that the Eagles win the division. 

Archived