Sign in to follow this  
ET80

2019 Draft Talk!

I've been reading a few mock drafts, and it seems as if West Virginia LT Yodny Cajuste is a favorite to land in Houston. I haven't seen a bit of this guy, but I'm reading he's got great size, great length and plays with a ton of power - just a bruiser down in the trenches. His technique needs to be refined, but he's a bully out there against defenders.

Our OL could use a guy like that, a tone setter who just dominates the body in front of him. We'll see how it goes, but it's an interesting name to follow.

On 1/27/2019 at 8:35 PM, ET80 said:

I've been reading a few mock drafts, and it seems as if West Virginia LT Yodny Cajuste is a favorite to land in Houston. I haven't seen a bit of this guy, but I'm reading he's got great size, great length and plays with a ton of power - just a bruiser down in the trenches. His technique needs to be refined, but he's a bully out there against defenders.

Our OL could use a guy like that, a tone setter who just dominates the body in front of him. We'll see how it goes, but it's an interesting name to follow.

anytime you read "his technique to be refined" that means he has all the tools but just needs good coaching. So I will pass. We need guys who can come in and play well with bad coaching, because that is what we have. Besides our head coach, our offensive line coach is absolutely terrible.