i just ran an automated draft 

23 Garrett Bradbury IOL

54 Deionte Thompson S

55 David Edwards OT

86 Darrell Henderson RB

161 Wyatt Ray EDGE

195 Demarcus Christmas IDL

220 Donald Parham TE

I think its outdated by now, i doubt we draft a safety that high, or TE even in the 7th

Outside of the S and TE selections, I'd be good with this draft. I'm warming up to a guy who only plays C/G - as long as T is addressed in the 2nd round (which looks more and more like the direction).

I really like Darrell Henderson, think he's very similar to Brian Westbrook from Philly back in the day.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

NFL network has Greedy Williams ranked 31st overall. Are they crazy or did I miss something?

I'm thinking the same thing. Not sure what happened to get this sort of slide from Greedy.

8 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He cramped up at the combine but that was after a 4.3 40. Id trade up to get him. He’s a Jalen ramsey type instant starter at CB. 

Agreed, I wouldn't overthink any of this. Greedy is probably the best CB on the board by a wide margin.

I still don't think he'll be available, but if he is - I'm sending Vyncient Smith or Will Fuller up to the podium with card in hand to draft him.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

Agreed, I wouldn't overthink any of this. Greedy is probably the best CB on the board by a wide margin.

I still don't think he'll be available, but if he is - I'm sending Vyncient Smith or Will Fuller up to the podium with card in hand to draft him.

Don’t send Fuller, we don’t need him tripping over mic cables and missing 6-8 games 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Don’t send Fuller, we don’t need him tripping over mic cables and missing 6-8 games 

Vyncient Smith will end up running to the wrong building before dropping the card...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Kipers latest mock has Dillard and Greedy both there when we pick. 

Thats win/win 

id trade next years 1st and one of our 2nds or both 2nds and a 2nd next year or whatever I needed to trade to move up and take both guys 

Yes... yes... speak it into existence

Image result for speak it into existence gif

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m gonna go on a limb and say we surprise everyone and go with a random position in round 1. OLB/RB/DT or something other than o-line and Secondary 

Unless someone like Josh Allen or Ed Oliver falls that far, I highly doubt this (unless there's a super-secret deal for Clowney going on that we're not privy to).

From the reported moves we tried to make (Trent Brown, Roger Saffold, Tyrann Mathieu) I think we tried to address our issue - we just couldn't. 

I'll say that S has jumped into the conversation with the unexpected retirement of Andre Hal.

S Eric Berry (KC) or S Glover Quin (DET) – sign after May 14

OLB Jamie Collins (CLE) or OLB Nick Perry (GB)

DL Gerald McCoy (TB) or DE Mike Daniels (GB)  -  trade 5th

RB Corey Grant (JAX) UFA - sign after May 14

1-16  – T Andre Dillard (Wash St) (1-23 + 2-55 to CAR or 1-16 + 3-100)

2-54  – Edge Ben Bonugu (TCU)

3-78 – WR Miles Boykin (Notre Dame) (3-86 + 3-100 to MIA for 3-78 + 4-116)

4-116 – CB Isaiah Johnson (UH)

6-195 – OL Keaton Sutherland (TAMU)  (PS)

7-220 – DL Ray Smith (BC) (PS)

UDFA

RB Khari Blasingame (Vanderbilt) (PS)

S Chris Westry (KY) 

16 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

we worked out my favorite rb prospect in this draft memphis darrell henderson.  i know @ET80likes him as well.  if he is there in round 3 I say take him!

I like Henderson a lot - wouldn't mind if he was the pick, but I'm starting to think I want a S in the 3rd.

• Like 1