Why is Jay Gruden the scape goat?

mar29020

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't follow. If Colt doesn't get hurt, why sign Sanchez then anyway?

I try to like Gruden but that's one the dumbest things he's ever said ! The whole idea of the BUQB is anticipating the starter will get hurt --Geez !

AND,,,Why is Sanchez still here ? He was just pitiful. Gives you no chance at all. Bring in some other QB- a young guy for a change. 

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't follow. If Colt doesn't get hurt, why sign Sanchez then anyway?

In answer to your question, Mike, they would have had only one QB on the roster.

Follow up to Gruden then: I thought the reason they signed Sanchez is that he had experience in the system. Did Josh have more knowledge of the system than Mark? If so, why did you go with Mark?

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya this was all over the radio yesterday.  This is why a real Head Coach won't come here.

Unless a new GM is in control.

Of course, a new GM won't come here unless there's a different owner, so ...

InfamousFaintAmericancrocodile-size_rest

1 hour ago, Woz said:

In answer to your question, Mike, they would have had only one QB on the roster.

Follow up to Gruden then: I thought the reason they signed Sanchez is that he had experience in the system. Did Josh have more knowledge of the system than Mark? If so, why did you go with Mark?

Damn you. 

I was looking more for part 2 of your quote :P

On 12/18/2018 at 7:29 PM, Thaiphoon said:

makes sense to what I've seen during the broadcasts of the games. He has a headset in his booth.

Ugh! I don’t know why Snyder allows his to happen! Remember when Allen was the replay guy? Which, I think he still is and that why he has the headset but this is all Snyder’s fault bc he’s allowed this to happen. If it was anyone else but George Allen’s son, Bruce would’ve been fired when Shanahan was fired after 2013! The only reason he’s our team President/GM is because of his last name and that it, PERIOD!

Archived