Jump to content
NudeTayne

Damn Walkthemock Drafts

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I wonder if one of those two huge receivers could be a WR/TE hybrid in usage. Hmm.

And this with be a killer draft.

The thing is, though, you're a bit of a Clemson/Florida State homer.

You get me. I was gonna get a TE in the 5th but when I saw lil'Jordan still on the board I just couldn't resist. If the draft played out like this I would walk away a very happy man. We would still need another DT and probably an OT as well but this would be the start of something lovely. Fingers crossed 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I wonder if one of those two huge receivers could be a WR/TE hybrid in usage. Hmm.

And this with be a killer draft.

The thing is, though, you're a bit of a Clemson/Florida State homer.

I have never been accused of being a Clemson fan ever, but Dabo can recruit with the best of then. FSU I'm also not a fan of but my nephew does go there so i do hit up a game at least once a year, they are also OK at recruiting too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got another one. The top of this draft is better then my 1st one but the back end I think i like my other one better. I took off the Buckeye goggles for both of these drafts. So what do you yahoos think? 

 

1:17 Quinnen Williams DL Alabama

2:17David Edwards OT Wisconsin

3:16Riley Ridley WR Georgia

3:28Amani Oruwariye CB Penn St.

4:17Oshane Ximines EDGE Old Dominion

5:6Paddy Fisher LB Northwestern

5:17Ben Burr-Kirven LB Washington

5:29Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

6:16Kingsley Keke DL Texas A&M

7:17Benny Snell Jr. RB Kentucky

7:22Shareef Miller EDGE Penn St.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I tried this and got the following:

Pick Player Pos College
1:17 Josh Allen EDGE Kentucky
2:17 Devin Bush LB Michigan
3:16 A.J. Brown WR Mississippi
3:28 Derrick Brown DL Auburn
4:17 Mike Weber RB Ohio St.
5:6 Tommy Sweeney TE Boston College
5:17 Kris Boyd CB Texas
5:29 Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas
6:16 Paul Adams OT Missouri
7:17 Lonnie Johnson CB Kentucky
7:22 Kendall Joseph LB Clemson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My latest mock from [walkthemock.com](http://www.walkthemock.com) for CLE via Default ranking
Pick | Player | Pos | College
:-- | :-- | :-- | :--
1:17 | Devin White | LB | LSU
2:17 | Christian Wilkins | DL | Clemson
3:16 | Jerry Tillery | DL | Notre Dame
3:28 | Joe Jackson | EDGE | Miami (FL)
4:17 | Dontavius Russell | DL | Auburn
5:6 | Antoine Wesley | WR | Texas Tech
5:17 | Jace Sternberger | TE | Texas A&M
5:29 | Drue Tranquill | LB | Notre Dame
6:16 | Josh Oliver | TE | San Jose St.
7:17 | Tytus Howard | OT | Alabama St.
7:22 | Saivion Smith | CB | Alabama
 
A little overkill on the defensive line but I believe in taking the best player period and this is where it led me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I have never been accused of being a Clemson fan ever, but Dabo can recruit with the best of then. FSU I'm also not a fan of but my nephew does go there so i do hit up a game at least once a year, they are also OK at recruiting too. 

When in doubt, break down a joke point by point.

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Got another one. The top of this draft is better then my 1st one but the back end I think i like my other one better. I took off the Buckeye goggles for both of these drafts. So what do you yahoos think? 

 

1:17 Quinnen Williams DL Alabama

2:17David Edwards OT Wisconsin

3:16Riley Ridley WR Georgia

3:28Amani Oruwariye CB Penn St.

4:17Oshane Ximines EDGE Old Dominion

5:6Paddy Fisher LB Northwestern

5:17Ben Burr-Kirven LB Washington

5:29Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

6:16Kingsley Keke DL Texas A&M

7:17Benny Snell Jr. RB Kentucky

7:22Shareef Miller EDGE Penn St.

Would also be a killer draft. I'm not sure Ximines is big enough to be a 4-3 PRS, but he does rush they passer well. I would hope this draft comes with a big DE signing.

1 hour ago, Pruitt3443 said:

So I tried this and got the following:

Pick Player Pos College
1:17 Josh Allen EDGE Kentucky
2:17 Devin Bush LB Michigan
3:16 A.J. Brown WR Mississippi
3:28 Derrick Brown DL Auburn
4:17 Mike Weber RB Ohio St.
5:6 Tommy Sweeney TE Boston College
5:17 Kris Boyd CB Texas
5:29 Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas
6:16 Paul Adams OT Missouri
7:17 Lonnie Johnson CB Kentucky
7:22 Kendall Joseph LB Clemson

Many on this board seem to doubt Josh Allen, as well as Devin Bush (the latter mostly being due to size). Do you think Allen is the answer across from Garrett/better than Brian Burns? 

Also, Derrick Brown went back to school. The site just hasn't updated that yet. Overall solid draft, and I'm a big AJ Brown fan.

21 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:
My latest mock from [walkthemock.com](http://www.walkthemock.com) for CLE via Default ranking
Pick | Player | Pos | College
:-- | :-- | :-- | :--
1:17 | Devin White | LB | LSU
2:17 | Christian Wilkins | DL | Clemson
3:16 | Jerry Tillery | DL | Notre Dame
3:28 | Joe Jackson | EDGE | Miami (FL)
4:17 | Dontavius Russell | DL | Auburn
5:6 | Antoine Wesley | WR | Texas Tech
5:17 | Jace Sternberger | TE | Texas A&M
5:29 | Drue Tranquill | LB | Notre Dame
6:16 | Josh Oliver | TE | San Jose St.
7:17 | Tytus Howard | OT | Alabama St.
7:22 | Saivion Smith | CB | Alabama
 
A little overkill on the defensive line but I believe in taking the best player period and this is where it led me.

You must have borrowed 🌲's invisiblol to see that this is pretty much the ideal draft I keep having--White, Wilkins, Tillery, often Joe Jackson there as well. Those first three/four picks would future-proof the heck out of our front seven. If we pay big for a top end DE and use Jackson rotationally, that'd be beast.

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1:17 Quinnen Williams DL Alabama
1:19 Devin White LB LSU
3:16 A.J. Brown WR Mississippi
3:24 Amani Oruwariye CB Penn St.
3:28 Jerry Tillery DL Notre Dame
4:19 Caleb Wilson TE UCLA
5:4 Oshane Ximines EDGE Old Dominion
5:29 Derrick Baity CB Kentucky
6:11 Gardner Minshew QB Washington St.
6:16 Dru Samia G Oklahoma
7:10 Terrell Lewis EDGE Alabama
7:17 Benny Snell Jr. RB Kentucky
Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@NudeTayneTerrell Lewis returned to school I believe. 

😠 Actually very good move by him. I suppose that means I'll just have to do another mock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@NudeTayneTerrell Lewis returned to school I believe. 

Can’t take a pay cut too soon. Smart of him to stay at Bama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot off the presses. 

 

1:17 Brian Burns EDGE Florida State

2:17 Christian Wilkins DL Clemson

3:16 Parris Campbell WR Ohio St.

3:28 Derrick Brown DL Auburn

4:17 Khalil Hodge LB Buffalo

5:6 Max Scharping OT Northern Illinois

5:17 Ben Banogu EDGE Texas Christian

5:29 Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

6:16 Jamel Dean CB Auburn

7:17 Michael Pinckney LB Miami (FL)

7:22 Benny Snell Jr. RB Kentucky 

Now that is how you mock draft fellas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Hot off the presses. 

 

1:17 Brian Burns EDGE Florida State

2:17 Christian Wilkins DL Clemson

3:16 Parris Campbell WR Ohio St.

3:28 Derrick Brown DL Auburn

4:17 Khalil Hodge LB Buffalo

5:6 Max Scharping OT Northern Illinois

5:17 Ben Banogu EDGE Texas Christian

5:29 Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

6:16 Jamel Dean CB Auburn

7:17 Michael Pinckney LB Miami (FL)

7:22 Benny Snell Jr. RB Kentucky 

Now that is how you mock draft fellas. 

Derrick Brown went back to school and only one Ohio State Buckeye. It's a solid D for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, guys. I did a trade down and then BPA mock. What do you think? I grabbed a couple extra receivers and a guard to future-proof the team.

1:26 Dre'Mont Jones DL Ohio St.
2:2 Kendall Sheffield CB Ohio St.
2:26 Michael Jordan G Ohio St.
3:16 Parris Campbell WR Ohio St.
4:17 Isaiah Prince OT Ohio St.
5:6 Mike Weber RB Ohio St.
5:17 Dante Booker LB Ohio St.
7:17 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio St.
7:32 Johnnie Dixon WR Ohio St.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Hey, guys. I did a trade down and then BPA mock. What do you think? I grabbed a couple extra receivers and a guard to future-proof the team.

1:26 Dre'Mont Jones DL Ohio St.
2:2 Kendall Sheffield CB Ohio St.
2:26 Michael Jordan G Ohio St.
3:16 Parris Campbell WR Ohio St.
4:17 Isaiah Prince OT Ohio St.
5:6 Mike Weber RB Ohio St.
5:17 Dante Booker LB Ohio St.
7:17 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio St.
7:32 Johnnie Dixon WR Ohio St.

I give it an O+

Absolutely perfect grade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×