4. @MD4L
  5. @James
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @squire12
  8. @Pickle Rick 
  9. @The Orca
  10. @KOTN-93
  13. @FinneasGage

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

Eat my dust dust eater 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Eat my dust dust eater 

I’ll do it and I’ll make eye contact the whole time. @me 

I’ve tagged you in a post of your own (several times) begging you to play my games and not so much as a condolence like to say no politely.

You play in this one and I’ll forgive your indiscretions. Otherwise we better set up a play date. (That means fight)

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll do it and I’ll make eye contact the whole time. @me 

I’ve tagged you in a post of your own (several times) begging you to play my games and not so much as a condolence like to say no politely.

You play in this one and I’ll forgive your indiscretions. Otherwise we better set up a play date. (That means fight)

Actually this is the opportune time for me to do it since my hours are pretty low rn at work during the incredibly unexpectedly slow season (month). But still, eat my dust dust eater 

Archived