Packer Week

dafreak

@670TheScore
11 Dec 18 - 7:57 AM

#Bears' Akiem Hicks says he and his teammates didn't forget Aaron Rodgers mentioning weeks back the Packers having confidence to win out in part because of their part success at Soldier Field: "I'm real excited for Aaron to come here and play this game."

Honestly I dont think it's going to be pretty for GB or Rodgers on Sunday.  This defense has pride.  They know they should have 1 less loss on the record.  GBs OL is really banged up right now and this defense knows a couple breaks go there way and they will force teams to come to Chicago in January.  This is going to be something on Sunday on the lakefront

I think this will be a Bears win, and while there will be more than a few scares from the boogeyman from up north,  it doesn't end up being close.

The quick stuff isn't going to work as well since a) Smith and Trevathan are both playing better b) the coverage+pressure are both just so good.  I expect that once that's established that Rodgers has to turn to heroics and that leads to some interceptions.

Trubisky is going to play better, and the run game is going to exist.

Bears 31 Packers 21

4 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I think this will be a Bears win, and while there will be more than a few scares from the boogeyman from up north,  it doesn't end up being close.

The quick stuff isn't going to work as well since a) Smith and Trevathan are both playing better b) the coverage+pressure are both just so good.  I expect that once that's established that Rodgers has to turn to heroics and that leads to some interceptions.

Trubisky is going to play better, and the run game is going to exist.

Bears 31 Packers 21

I can definitely see a 23-16 lead with 2:00 to go and the Bears ice it with a strip sack TD or pick-6. Something like that. I fully expect GB to keep it close.

Archived