Packer Week

dafreak

41 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Neither, Bears up big, and the Pack dont want to see him get injured bc his oline is getting destroyed 

I doubt he comes out even if the Bears are up 80.  He's got all off-season to heal and a few good whacks might knock some attitude adjustments into him.  

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

I doubt he comes out even if the Bears are up 80.  He's got all off-season to heal and a few good whacks might knock some attitude adjustments into him.  

Yeah they're not going to let 2019 get away from them bc they decided Rodgers needs an attitude adjustment. If the Bears pass rush is living in the GB backfield then way they did against the Rams, GB is going to get him out quick.

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah they're not going to let 2019 get away from them bc they decided Rodgers needs an attitude adjustment. If the Bears pass rush is living in the GB backfield then way they did against the Rams, GB is going to get him out quick.

I bet they won't because until they are officially eliminated from the playoffs then you can bet your bottom dollar that Rodgers will be playing until the bitter end.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Has any team ever brought a back-up qb in for this reason?  There's no way it happens.  If the rush is getting there (which everyone knows it will) they would just go to heavy run/quick-pass game.  Hopefully that's the plan from the start because your interior d-line is going to run right through our interior o-line.    

5 hours ago, dafreak said:

Come on, this game is a foregone conclusion, the Packers arent a good football team, and really havent been for awhile....

Two back-to-back HOF Qb's and two Super Bowl rings = Giant failure

I wouldnt say it’s a foregone conclusion.  That’s the kind of post that’ll get shoved back into your face by packers fans after the game if they win.

I like our chances in this game.  I think the defense is hungry and pissed off after week 1.  Since Kyle fullers dopped int in week 1 he’s had SEVEN of them.  AR has only thrown 1 all year long.  Somethings gotta give and I don’t think Kyle will be dropping any passes that hit him right in the chest.

But you never know when the Packers roll around.  Like everyone always says, throw out the records when these two teams play.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

I wouldnt say it’s a foregone conclusion.  That’s the kind of post that’ll get shoved back into your face by packers fans after the game if they win.

I like our chances in this game.  I think the defense is hungry and pissed off after week 1.  Since Kyle fullers dopped int in week 1 he’s had SEVEN of them.  AR has only thrown 1 all year long.  Somethings gotta give and I don’t think Kyle will be dropping any passes that hit him right in the chest.

But you never know when the Packers roll around.  Like everyone always says, throw out the records when these two teams play.

I'm all in, I want the Bears to humiliate and demoralize those mofo's....

Archived