Week 15: Dolphins (7-6) at VIKINGS (6-6-1)

swede700

th_NFL_Dolphins_zps0c90d453.gif at NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif

When: 1:00 PM EST December 16th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn  (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  http://506sports.com/2018/15-CBS-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None , Doubtful: None, Out: None

Dolphins - Questionable: None , Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

19 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Can the Vikes finally beat a team above .500? 

I doubt they will this week but it is at home so I give them an outside chance. It is not a prime time game either so they won't have the compulsion to crap the bed and pee down their leg as is their wont for nationally televised prime time games.

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Can the Vikings win another football game this year?

Yes, I think so. I think they can beat the lowly Lions and I also think that they'll beat a Bears team that has nothing to play for in week 17. The Bears will be happy to gift the Vikings the six seed since they will know that means they get to play the Vikings in the first week of the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Yes, I think so. I think they can beat the lowly Lions and I also think that they'll beat a Bears team that has nothing to play for in week 17. The Bears will be happy to gift the Vikings the six seed since they will know that means they get to play the Vikings in the first week of the playoffs.

As much as I want the vikes to make the playoffs, I shudder to think of our offense going against that defense, at soldier field, in January.

5 minutes ago, whitehops said:

As much as I want the vikes to make the playoffs, I shudder to think of our offense going against that defense, at soldier field, in January.

Yep, it will be ugly. That is why I foresee the Bears letting the Vikings in. They'll be salivating at the thought unless somehow they still see the Redskins as an option for the six seed. If I was a Bears fan I would certainly be rooting for the Vikings to win at least one of the next two. The Eagles would give the Bears a much tougher game.

36 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

This is a great spot to catch Miami: They're coming off a miracle win and may come out flat. The Vikings just got embarrassed in prime time, so they will likely come out motivated and play a good game.

Vikings probably win this big.

First noon game in awhile too.

Archived